Camera Hogg - Woke Up and Still Clueless

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Fixed your headline

"Gurps is terrified of a teenager who has more influence than he can ever hope to."

Why do you run around thinking everyone is "scared, afraid or terrified" of something when nothing could be farther from the truth?? In other words, why do you ALWAYS lie?

And if Hogg has so much "influence", as you insist, surely you will point out to us all the things he has helped to accomplish. List them here.

Sapidus

Why do you run around thinking everyone is "scared, afraid or terrified" of something when nothing could be farther from the truth?? In other words, why do you ALWAYS lie?

And if Hogg has so much "influence", as you insist, surely you will point out to us all the things he has helped to accomplish. List them here.

Why don't you ask the OP who posted the article with the headline "terrified"

Hijinx

Where's he been the last 10-15 years as people have been complaining about tacticool gear becoming their regular duty uniform.

I suppose the tactical gear is more comfortable and does not show dirt as badly as their official uniforms, but I think they should wear their uniforms instead.

glhs837

Power with Control

RIF, man. Here, I'll help you out.

Hogg’s terrified

That thing in the middle?

http://www.sussex.ac.uk/informatics/punctuation/apostrophe/contractions

Means that "Hogg is terrified". The headline means that Hogg suddenly realizes that overarmed police could maybe be a bad thing. Not that anyone is terrified of Hogg. He's (He is) a kid who really has no idea as to what he's (he is) talking about. He most likely, if asked, would articulate nothing meaningful regarding why police being overarmed is a bad thing. But he would do it earnestly.... :)

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
"Gurps is terrified of a teenager who has more influence than he can ever hope to."

More of YOUR Fantasy, Supposition, Innuendo and Assumptions

No One here is terrified of a Teenager

- we know you gun grabbing pussies are the ones terrified of because Your Roommate or neighbor in a MAGA Hat my own a firearm

wow you are clueless Hogg is the one terrified of the Police Owning Guns

The headline means that Hogg suddenly realizes that overarmed police could maybe be a bad thing.

did you read some of the follow on tweets .... Hogg Shredded again

Last edited:

Midnightrider

More of YOUR Fantasy, Supposition, Innuendo and Assumptions

No One here is terrified of a Teenager

- we know you gun grabbing pussies are the ones terrified of because Your Roommate or neighbor in a MAGA Hat my own a firearm

wow you are clueless Hogg is the one terrified of the Police Owning Guns

did you read some of the follow on tweets .... Hogg Shredded again
Where did Hogg say he was terrified? What I see is him stating the same thing many of you have complained about. Are you also terrified of the police having guns?

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I pay no attention to whiny little bitches who don't know the difference between "then" and "than"...

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Why do you run around thinking everyone is "scared, afraid or terrified" of something when nothing could be farther from the truth??

Because that's his reaction to everything. Fear.

They project their own emotional insecurities on everyone else.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Where did Hogg say he was terrified? What I see is him stating the same thing many of you have complained about. Are you also terrified of the police having guns?

Hogg says what he is told to say. Many here don’t identify with that teenager puppet of the left liberal persuasion. And, no, not terrified with police having guns. Glad they do, and identify with them.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
IMG_1779.JPG