"If they give me the crown, it would show trans women are just as much women as cis women."

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The first ever transgender Miss Universe contestant is now the odds-on favorite to win, and according to some bookmakers, it's not even close. And the would-be Miss Universe is using the platform to send not just a "message" to Trump, but the world.

After winning the 2018 Miss Universe Spain pageant, Angela Ponce, a biological male who has undergone gender reassignment surgery and hormone therapy, has not only become the first trans contestant in the Miss Universe competition, but the odds makers' hands-down favorite.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/39056/transgender-miss-universe-contestant-now-odds-james-barrett

having your dick cut off, playing dress up and pretending does NOT make you a womyn

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Real women should enter drag queen competitions so the dudes know what if feels like to compete with the odds stacked against you.

Midnightrider

The first ever transgender Miss Universe contestant is now the odds-on favorite to win, and according to some bookmakers, it's not even close. And the would-be Miss Universe is using the platform to send not just a "message" to Trump, but the world.

After winning the 2018 Miss Universe Spain pageant, Angela Ponce, a biological male who has undergone gender reassignment surgery and hormone therapy, has not only become the first trans contestant in the Miss Universe competition, but the odds makers' hands-down favorite.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/39056/transgender-miss-universe-contestant-now-odds-james-barrett

having your dick cut off, playing dress up and pretending does NOT make you a womyn

Gurps is speaking from experience here. :yay:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
You'd think feminists would be having a fit at guys taking over everything.

Maybe they are the new shemales and see it as fair.

They should have their own beauty contests and let them battle it out amongst themselves.

Hijinx

If this Tranny is even chosen as a runner-up the real women on that stage should just walk off right then and there.
They should tell the people putting on the contest what they are going to do, and then they should do it.

Of course they won't, but they should, This man has no business being in the contest.
I don't give phuck what he calls himself or what he looks like.
The only thing he has is imagery . Fake replicated imagery,.

This_person

"If they give me the crown, it would show trans women are just as much women as cis women."

The thing is, they believe lines like this. "If we make it legal for men to marry men, that marriage will be equal to a male/female marriage." No, it won't. It will hold a legal status, but not a reality status. "If you let me win a contest, I'll suddenly show the world I'm a real woman." NO, you won't. You'll show political correctness (otherwise known as "lying") is more important to the judges than reality.

I would ask why a man who thinks he's a woman is so disconnected from reality, but doesn't the stem of the question answer itself?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Time for Earth to start over!

IMG_1770.JPG

BOP

Wait, so does that mean a company can pay "her" less than a man if "she" goes to work in the private sector after being crowned "Miss" Universe?

This is too confusing.