Jumping the Gun on Collusion

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
On Tuesday, he declared in a column in USA Today that Mueller would undoubtedly uncover material that would make Trump susceptible to Russian pressure. “What else does he have to hide and, more urgently, who else knows about it?” Schiff wrote. “Was the effort to consummate a deal in Moscow the only financial leverage the Russians had over the president, or is there more?” Schiff then went on to speculate that Trump’s obeisance to the Saudi regime could be based on financial interests, too.

Needless to say, there’s no evidence of any of this. Schiff can’t point to a single shred of evidence of Russian pressure on Trump utilizing material about his financial arrangements, nor can he point to illegality in Trump’s dealings with the Russian government up to and during his presidential run. Trump was undoubtedly dishonest about his business relations with the Russian government concerning the building of a Trump Tower in Moscow, but that’s not criminal, nor is it part of a quid pro quo political arrangement.

But Schiff represents much of his party on these matters. The story keeps shifting, and so the accusations keep shifting. This week, Representative Ted Lieu (D., Calif.) accused Trump of “witness tampering” for tweeting that he thought former lawyer Michael Cohen should do his full time in jail, while praising confidante Roger Stone for failing to cave to a “rogue and out of control prosecutor” and “make up lies and stories about ‘President Trump.’” That’s a weak legal case, at best — Trump isn’t obviously offering a pardon in exchange for Stone’s silence. Were he to do so, obstruction would certainly be on the table as part of an impeachment inquiry.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018...tion-collusion-allegations-partisan-politics/

Hijinx

President Trump certainly has more patience than I.
Every day it's some other a-hole bring in more manure (Schitt) to toss at him.

I was speaking to a lady the other day and she was against the President attending the Bush funeral.
She said why is he going. I tried to explain to her that Bush was President and all other presidents will be expected to attend.
Then I realized.-----If Trump had not gone, this same woman would be complaining about that.

President Trump is just not allowed to win.