Trees being slaughtered!???

GregV814

On North PF Boulevard, the government is cutting down, ( murdering for you environmentalist) those nice trees. Now, if I were wacky like most progressives, I’d maybe hang a noose from one of the remaining trees or tack up a KKK application on one. The work would stop, the FBI, Steny Hoyer would do a news conference and Federal Marshall’s would be camped out to guard them. I’M JUST KIDDING Folks!!!!!!!

frequentflier

happy to be living
I drove through there yesterday and wondered why they were cutting down the trees. Are they widening the road, sidewalks or adding more turn lanes?

GregV814

Well, a quick scan of the Calvert Recorder today mentions a new road to be built thru the “affordable “ apartments being built next to the condos behind IHOP... ahhhhh Waldorf!!!

mdff21

Well, a quick scan of the Calvert Recorder today mentions a new road to be built thru the “affordable “ apartments being built next to the condos behind IHOP... ahhhhh Waldorf!!!

That is farther down next to the Chapline Apartments. The trees are being taken down are all along the Blvd.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Thank Johnny Gott (Faststop owner) and Osprey Development for bringing us 284 brand new dwellings (upwards of 1000, maybe more, new people, mom, pop, & 2 chillins,) to Prince Frederick Waldorf-town that needs that new road being cleared for. Those democrat commissioners brought us this. Hart, Weems, Nutter. Expect the same from the newly elected democrats next year, Kelly and Hutchins. With Hart and Weems, Hance doesn't stand a chance.

mdff21

If I may ...

Thank Johnny Gott (Faststop owner) and Osprey Development for bringing us 284 brand new dwellings (upwards of 1000, maybe more, new people, mom, pop, & 2 chillins,) to Prince Frederick Waldorf-town that needs that new road being cleared for. Those democrat commissioners brought us this. Hart, Weems, Nutter. Expect the same from the newly elected democrats next year, Kelly and Hutchins. With Hart and Weems, Hance doesn't stand a chance.

The area being built now is not Johnny Gott and Osprey. What Gott and Osprey is proposing is farther down the Blvd. closer to W. Dares Beach Rd. Where the old abandoned house is by the ARC of Southern MD.

GregV814

Well, if I were a homeowner in the village behind IHOP I’d be listing my unit for sake now before the rush. Once the “affordable apartments “ (ObamaFarms) are occupied , burglary, robbery and petty offenses will skyrocket. Furthermore, taxes will increase to pay for more public safety. Prince Waldorf was one of Lord Calvert s indentured servants offspring wasn’t he?

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

The area being built now is not Johnny Gott and Osprey. What Gott and Osprey is proposing is farther down the Blvd. closer to W. Dares Beach Rd. Where the old abandoned house is by the ARC of Southern MD.

My bad, Gott and Osprey are independent of each other, however Osprey is not off the hook here, according to the Recorder ..."The proposed Calvert Hills Road and proposed roundabout connection to Prince Frederick Boulevard is associated with the Calvert Hills apartment development." "Osprey Development Group, owner of Calvert Hills, submitted a subdivision application for lots and the public right of way along with a site plan for phase 1 of an apartment project."

mdff21

If I may ...

My bad, Gott and Osprey are independent of each other, however Osprey is not off the hook here, according to the Recorder ..."The proposed Calvert Hills Road and proposed roundabout connection to Prince Frederick Boulevard is associated with the Calvert Hills apartment development." "Osprey Development Group, owner of Calvert Hills, submitted a subdivision application for lots and the public right of way along with a site plan for phase 1 of an apartment project."

You are correct! Calvert Hills East and West is south of Chapline Place and the area being cleared currently. The "east" is the wooded area between W. Dares Beach Rd and the brick house on the hill across from Chapline. West is between the pond that you can see on the west side of the Blvd and W. Dares Beach Rd.