Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cuomo Calls Out Lemon On-Air

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Cuomo is no better.
    Nope. Which I find amusing. Pot, kettle, sort of thing..
    "I've got to start eating at home more" - J. Dahmer

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    Speaking of worms..look who shows up.
    Just ignore it, it's not worthy of a comment.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by transporter View Post
    Funny, I don't recalling seeing you make the same call regarding Fox, Brietbart, dialywire, zerohedge, red state, town hall, ace of spades, Rush Limbaugh, Dan Levin, Ann Coulter (or any of comrade GURPS other sources) when Obama was in the WH.
    I also don't recall you saying anything of the sort as it relates to Trump and previous Presidents. He got tossed so many softballs, I thought it was batting practice. They never vetted him, instead they looked at him like some sort of messiah.
    Last edited by Monello; 12-06-2018 at 09:58 PM.
    War = Peace
    Freedom = Slavery
    Diversity = Strength

Monello thinks he is king of the forum, now. Just keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Monello View Post
    I also don't recall you saying anything of the sort as it relates to Trump and previous Presidents. He got tossed so many softballs, I thought it was batting practice. They never vetted him, instead they looked at him like some sort of messiah.
    I certainly remember a number of reporters getting all flustered in awe of him.
    He'd smirk and say something like "it's ok, I get that a lot".
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds." Teddy Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by SamSpade View Post
    I certainly remember a number of reporters getting all flustered in awe of him.
    The Chris Matthews Incident tops them all.

Funny, I don't recalling seeing you make the same call
    There was NO Need ...

regarding Fox, Brietbart, Dailywire, Zerohedge, Red State, Town Hall, Ace of Spades, Rush Limbaugh, Dan Levin, Ann Coulter
    because those Groups did not show the vitriolic hatred towards Obama, the Progressive Media does for Trump
    because the Progressive Media Fits YOUR World View ... you cannot see the difference

(or any of Comrade GURPS other sources) when Obama was in the WH.
    let me remind you what YOU said about Propaganda

Every post you make is against anyone or any group that doesn't conform to your propagandist viewpoints.
    We’re tempted to suggest a conspiracy here — but it’s just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply can’t conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

“Moral precepts are constant through the ages and not obedient to circumstances.”

Quote Originally Posted by GURPS View Post

because those Groups did not show the vitriolic hatred towards Obama, the Progressive Media does for Trump
    because the Progressive Media Fits YOUR World View ... you cannot see the difference
    Of course not - to the left *disagreeing* however politely, is still hate.
    Don't agree with them? You hate people of color, you hate the poor, you hate "science",
    you HATE.

I learned something a long time ago. Well two things, regarding hate. One is, hate usually
    hurts the person DOING the hating more, because the object of their hate is off somewhere living
    their life and the hater is stewing.

And the other is that hate usually requires a LOT of attention to do it at all.
    People usually don't "hate". They just don't care.
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds." Teddy Roosevelt

And a lot of energy!

Like the volume of energy expended since 11/09/2016... in the streets, airwaves and printed word.

Goes back to something you said months ago about them being guilty of what they accuse you of doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    And a lot of energy!

Like the volume of energy expended since 11/09/2016... in the streets, airwaves and printed word.

all that rage and angst has to be exhausting ... no wonder so many need drugs to function
    We’re tempted to suggest a conspiracy here — but it’s just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply can’t conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

“Moral precepts are constant through the ages and not obedient to circumstances.”

Members who have read this thread: 44