Body Hanging in Flat Tops

maxima87

Football Mom!!!
Has anyone heard or read about the person they found hanging in Flat Tops on Saturday? I haven't heard them release the name and can't find any local news on it.

mainman

Set Trippin
maxima87 said:
Has anyone heard or read about the person they found hanging in Flat Tops on Saturday? I haven't heard them release the name and can't find any local news on it.
Nooooooooooo, really??? :shocking:

Danzig

i heard they found the body in a flat tops empty apartment and that there was barbed wire round his/her neck but thats just rumor u know how L.P. City is with rumors
what i wanna know is if this happened a fews months ago how did no one not notice an odor???

Wonder if it looks anything like the scene in "Pirates of the Carribean" with the 3 pirate skeletons swinging in the breeze. Maybe the dude just didn't want any more visitors...salesmen, Mormons, Jehovas...that sort of thing.

Bogart

Danzig said:
i heard they found the body in a flat tops empty apartment and that there was barbed wire round his/her neck but thats just rumor u know how L.P. City is with rumors
what i wanna know is if this happened a fews months ago how did no one not notice an odor???

Wonder if it looks anything like the scene in "Pirates of the Carribean" with the 3 pirate skeletons swinging in the breeze. Maybe the dude just didn't want any more visitors...salesmen, Mormons, Jehovas...that sort of thing.
well said

maxima87

Football Mom!!!
We drove by there, its pretty far back in the woods...(or the woods have just grown over the place) I'm just being nosey and trying to find a name. When it came across the scanner they couldn't tell if it was a man or women.

BuddyLee

Football addict
maxima87 said:
We drove by there, its pretty far back in the woods...(or the woods have just grown over the place) I'm just being nosey and trying to find a name. When it came across the scanner they couldn't tell if it was a man or women.
I've only noticed Queen's up in the DC area. :twitch:

~dactar~

The body was too decomposed to ID. It had been hanging for quite some time. It was in an unoccupied section of the FlatTops. I understand it was female.

unixpirate

Pitty Party
I found this in the St. Mary's Today trash paper.
Possible Hanging in St. Mary's County
Police are on the scene of a male or female who was found hung by the neck...possibly self-inflicted several months ago...

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
aps45819 said:
Found out I knew who this guy was. His name was Mike and worked as a waiter at Aloha
Aloha closed a while back. It is now China King or something like that.