Thread: Police Arrest 90 Year-old Man Suspected of Raping Two Minor Students in Late 1960s

Post Police Arrest 90 Year-old Man Suspected of Raping Two Minor Students in Late 1960s

This just in from the somd.com Headline News:

Title: Police Arrest 90 Year-old Man Suspected of Raping Two Minor Students in Late 1960s

Date: 12-06-2018 04:19 PM

Summary: Police have arrested a Prince George's County man who is suspected of raping two minors at an Eastern Shore private school in the late 1960s.

Click here for the full story...

Quote Originally Posted by newsBot View Post
    This just in from the somd.com Headline News:

Title: Police Arrest 90 Year-old Man Suspected of Raping Two Minor Students in Late 1960s

Date: 12-06-2018 04:19 PM

Summary: Police have arrested a Prince George's County man who is suspected of raping two minors at an Eastern Shore private school in the late 1960s.

Click here for the full story...
    So what good will it do to put this guy in prison where we will; feed him give him a place to sleep and take care of his old 90 year old health problems at taxpayer expense.
    I am not in any way excusing his action if indeed he is guilty, I just don't see the profit in it.
    A 50 year old crime that has gone unpunished for so long, WTH.

Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    So what good will it do to put this guy in prison where we will; feed him give him a place to sleep and take care of his old 90 year old health problems at taxpayer expense.
    I am not in any way excusing his action if indeed he is guilty, I just don't see the profit in it.
    A 50 year old crime that has gone unpunished for so long, WTH.
    From the looks of him, they would be doing him a favor with 3 hots and cot.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    From the looks of him, they would be doing him a favor with 3 hots and cot.
    That's my point.

yeah I had the same thought ... like going after a 90 yr old Concentration Camp Guard

what is the real point - lock up a crippled up old man for his last few yrs

there is little in the way of 'punishment' locking someone up, that walked free for 99% of their life, who now has little time left

like digging up someone's corpse and having it beheaded then drawn and quartered ... putting the head on a pike

the dude is ALREADY Dead ...

... it's not like Guy Fawkes who was Hung [but not until dead which was the custom] and carved apart while still alive
    We’re tempted to suggest a conspiracy here — but it’s just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply can’t conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

“Moral precepts are constant through the ages and not obedient to circumstances.”

Quote Originally Posted by GURPS View Post
    yeah I had the same thought ... like going after a 90 yr old Concentration Camp Guard

what is the real point - lock up a crippled up old man for his last few yrs

there is little in the way of 'punishment' locking someone up, that walked free for 99% of their life, who now has little time left

like digging up someone's corpse and having it beheaded then drawn and quartered ... putting the head on a pike

the dude is ALREADY Dead ...

... it's not like Guy Fawkes who was Hung [but not until dead which was the custom] and carved apart while still alive
    What did Fawkes know about Hillary?
    “I think it's awesome that the progs are losing their hivemind over the farts of a teenager.” - Vrai

Bill Cosby. Didn’t carry the water.

Members who have read this thread: 38