Revelation 16 Three Frogs/Kings

seekeroftruth

Revelation 16:13 Then I saw three impure spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14 They are demonic spirits that perform signs, and they go out to the kings of the whole world, to gather them for the battle on the great day of God Almighty.​

I can only imagine how the leaders of the world today would react if a human showed up at one of those big meetings [like G20 or NATO] and started doing miraculous feats. What would happen, say, if a human were to tell the leaders that the ice cap would melt and at that very second it did? While the rivers were still rising, leaders would be bowing to the dragon.

I had to go back to these verses because of my friend who gets all excited about seven headed dragons.... frogs jumping out of mouths deserves a second look.

This is from revelationcommentary.org.

1) The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river, the Euphrates; and its water was dried up, (2) so that the way would be prepared for the kings from the east.

1. The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river, the Euphrates = which is reminiscent of the sixth trumpet judgment. A cruel army arose from the great river region to kill a third of mankind. The Euphrates river is called "the great river" in Genesis 15:18. The importance of the river becomes apparent as the text unfolds. It dried up. Unparalleled in ancient times was the drying up of the Euphrates River.

2. So that the way would be prepared for the kings from the east = indicates the purpose of the unparalleled event. God prepares the way for the kings of the east. That there are kings and not a king suggests individual nations still exist at this time. At what point these kings form their coalition is not indicated. The important point to remember is that God prepares the way for the kings.

Interestingly, at the beginning of the twentieth Century, the majority of the nations of the world were monarchies. However, by the end of the Century only a minority of monarchies has survived. Several kings or their sons are in exile. Russia, China, Iraq, Cambodia, Afghanistan, Laos, and Iran are or were monarchies. The reversion to monarchies by many nations to the East of Israel past the Euphrates River is a good sign to watch for when looking for the final phase of human history as we know it.

Other nations East of Israel that have or were monarchies will cease to exist. That is, Japan, Indonesia, and other Island nations are destroyed at the seventh bowl (Rev 16:20).​

I need to remember.... by this time... there are NO good leaders on earth. Anyone who loves the Lord has already been taken to safety. At this point, only the most stubborn, stupidest, meanest, most rotten humans are surviving. They spend their time bowing to the dragon or one of his beasts. It must be some kind of demonic miracle that allows three humans to get along. Remember... the Red Horse has already taken all the peace away from earth. No one trusts anyone else.... the fact that three kings will join an alliance... is miraculous.

Well that's how I see it anyway.... didn't want to just gloss over it because the kings are like toads.... lol

:coffee: