Perez Attacks Americans Who Vote Based On Faith

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Democratic National Committee (DNC) Chairman Tom Perez complained on Wednesday about voters who are influenced by church leaders, suggesting that Americans are stupid for allowing their religious convictions about abortion to guide their voting choices.

[clip]

"Because we need to build a bigger orchestra. They've had a big orchestra for some time and they've got the megaphones to amplify it, whether it's Sinclair at a local level or Fox at a national level. I've learned this from the outreach we've done at the DNC, 'why aren't we penetrating?' I ask," Perez continued. "And I had someone in Northwestern Wisconsin tell me, 'you know what, for most of the people I know, their principal sources of information are Fox News, their NRA newsletter, and the pulpit on Sunday.'"

WATCH: DNC Chair Tom Perez Attacks Americans Who Vote Based On Faith

Ah Yes ... Democrats Only 'NEED' for a Church or Minister is when Democrats Are Running for Office

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Morons like Perez need to stick to that message. As long as they believe so many Americans are that one-dimensional we'll be able to keep kicking his arse. Me, I've never had a single cast vote ever influenced by the abortion issue nor by any religious opinion. According to Perez, I don't exist.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Wright, Farrakhan, Jackson, Sharpton. Liberal holy men. Praying at the altar of greed(JJ & Al) & hate(Jerry & Louie).

Hijinx

Wright, Farrakhan, Jackson, Sharpton. Liberal holy men. Praying at the altar of greed(JJ & Al) & hate(Jerry & Louie).

Where would Hillary go to campaign if black people stopped listening to their preachers.

22AcaciaAve

Does Tom Perez have an issue with people who listen to their Union leaders, or newspaper editorials when they make their choices? And there are plenty of people who base their vote on one issue, the most important to them. For some it's abortion, some gun rights. But I bet he doesn't have a problem with those one issue voters who are pro-life, or support gun control measures. :blahblah:

SamSpade

I'm reminded of the exchange in the movie "Black Rain"

Sugai [on Sato] He might as well be an American. His kind respect just one thing: money.
Nick Conklin: So what are you into it for? Love?

So some people make their choices in the voting booth based on their beliefs, their faith, their religion, maybe their moral values.
What do YOU vote on, fashion sense?

limblips

PREMO Member
"And I had someone in Northwestern Wisconsin tell me" So a single person in a sparsely populated area is his source of definitive information about how the entire right feels? POS.

Last edited:

SamSpade

"And I had someone in Northwestern Wisconsin tell me" So a single person in a sparsely populated area is his source of definitive information about how the entire right feels? POS.

(shrug)

They don't get it at all. But at heart of it all is a general dislike for freedom.
They don't like the idea of a country that chooses its own leaders and direction IF
it happens to differ from the one they desire. Hence the remarks that voters are simply
too stupid to vote for what they need.

They can't get a general live and let live kind of tolerance - if a conservative muses
"this is the way it ought to be", they get all "batten down the hatches, they're going
to pass LAWS to force the issue". Which isn't our M.O. - but it IS theirs.

They refer to the great portion of the nation between NYC and LA as "flyover country".
You only call anything that, because you have no intention of ever GOING there.
Because they detest those Americans.

Why should they have any idea how they think?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
(shrug)

They refer to the great portion of the nation between NYC and LA as "flyover country". You only call anything that, because you have no intention of ever GOING there. Because they detest those Americans.

Why should they have any idea how they think?

Yep Americans that cling to their Bible and Guns
Americans with a modicum of common sense that can see proposed governance by Progressives takes away people's rights without solving problems and giving Progressives MORE Power