Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Perez Attacks Americans Who Vote Based On Faith

"And I had someone in Northwestern Wisconsin tell me" So a single person in a sparsely populated area is his source of definitive information about how the entire right feels? POS.
    Last edited by limblips; 12-09-2018 at 10:24 AM.
    Being a left-handed conservative is tough. When somebody calls me a lefty I want to punch them.

Quote Originally Posted by limblips View Post
    "And I had someone in Northwestern Wisconsin tell me" So a single person in a sparsely populated area is his source of definitive information about how the entire right feels? POS.
    (shrug)

They don't get it at all. But at heart of it all is a general dislike for freedom.
    They don't like the idea of a country that chooses its own leaders and direction IF
    it happens to differ from the one they desire. Hence the remarks that voters are simply
    too stupid to vote for what they need.

They can't get a general live and let live kind of tolerance - if a conservative muses
    "this is the way it ought to be", they get all "batten down the hatches, they're going
    to pass LAWS to force the issue". Which isn't our M.O. - but it IS theirs.

They refer to the great portion of the nation between NYC and LA as "flyover country".
    You only call anything that, because you have no intention of ever GOING there.
    Because they detest those Americans.

Why should they have any idea how they think?
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds." Teddy Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by SamSpade View Post
    (shrug)

They refer to the great portion of the nation between NYC and LA as "flyover country". You only call anything that, because you have no intention of ever GOING there. Because they detest those Americans.

Why should they have any idea how they think?

Yep Americans that cling to their Bible and Guns
    Americans with a modicum of common sense that can see proposed governance by Progressives takes away people's rights without solving problems and giving Progressives MORE Power
    We’re tempted to suggest a conspiracy here — but it’s just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply can’t conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

“Moral precepts are constant through the ages and not obedient to circumstances.”

Members who have read this thread: 38