Trump Jr reportedly hiding out in Canada as feared indictment looms

limblips

PREMO Member
So an avid hunter goes to Canada during hunting season and Vanity UnFair, the renowned political investigative source, claims he often goes hunting and you post it as some earthshattering proof that he is hiding from mueller. You are truly delusional and really need to read the articles you post and find fewer reLIEable sources.

Sapidus

So an avid hunter goes to Canada during hunting season and Vanity UnFair, the renowned political investigative source, claims he often goes hunting and you post it as some earthshattering proof that he is hiding from mueller. You are truly delusional and really need to read the articles you post and find fewer reLIEable sources.

You want more sources? Because the rumors have been going around washington for the last two weeks. Not surprised a Trump supporter is the last to know.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
So you not realize you post editorials as gospel all the time? Why is ok when it confirms you paranoia?

NO, I post ARTICLES and let people read and draw their OWN Conclusions

YOU Rant and Rave calling people idiots, making blind statements as FACT

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Because the rumors have been going around Washington

ru·mor
/ˈro͞omər/Submit
noun
plural noun: rumors
a currently circulating story or report of uncertain or doubtful truth.
"they were investigating rumors of a massacre"
synonyms: gossip, hearsay, talk, tittle-tattle, speculation, word; More
verb
3rd person present: rumors
be circulated as an unverified account.
"it's rumored that he lives on a houseboat"

Sapidus

NO, I post ARTICLES and let people read and draw their OWN Conclusions

YOU Rant and Rave calling people idiots, making blind statements as FACT

You post articles that confirm your bias and don’t post ones that disagree with you. And you post editorials all the time too liar

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You want more sources? Because the rumors have been going around washington for the last two weeks. Not surprised a Trump supporter is the last to know.

Yeah, because you're so in the know. :lmao:

Note that your "source" is Inquisitr, which is the Left's Infowars. Be more ridiculous.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
You post articles that confirm your bias

So What :shrug: yeah and you don't

and don’t post ones that disagree with you.

:bs:

I have posted multiple articles From CNN, TPM, Dailybeast NPR ... you are to blinded by partisanship to see them ..

And you post editorials all the time too liar

I said I Posted ARTICLES - which can be NEWS, Editorials or Opinion - you are too blinded by rage and hatred to Comprehend the Difference

limblips

PREMO Member

Telling me there are rumors is your go to answer? So you openly admit to using rumors as your reliable sources. You are such a moron, outing yourself as a rumormonger. Here is a rumor for you to use. hillary and comey are in a 3 way with mueller in your mom's basement, talk about collusion!