Must read deep dive into the mind of a Trump suppprter player by money hungry liberal

Sapidus

This is the terrifying reality of what we have become as a nation.

"Nothing on this page is real," read one of the 14 disclaimers on Blair's site, and yet in the America of 2018 his stories had become real, amassing an audience of as many as six million visitors each month who thought his posts were factual. What Blair had first conceived of as an elaborate joke was beginning to reveal something darker.“
President Trump extended an olive branch and invited Michelle Obama and Chelsea Clinton," Blair wrote. "They thanked him by giving him 'the finger' during the national anthem. Lock them up for treason!"

“Blair finished typing and looked again at the picture. The white woman was not in fact Chelsea Clinton but former White House strategist Hope Hicks. The black woman was not Michelle Obama but former Trump aide Omarosa Newman. Neither Obama nor Clinton had been invited to the ceremony. Nobody had flipped off the president. The entire premise was utterly ridiculous, which was exactly Blair's point.
Chapian looked at the photo and nothing about it surprised her. Of course Trump had invited Clinton and Obama to the White House in a generous act of patriotism. Of course the Democrats — or "Demonrats," as Chapian sometimes called them — had acted badly and disrespected America.

"Well, they never did have any class," she wrote.”

https://theweek.com/articles/809984/nothing-page-real

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Guess expecting you dummies to read an entire article was a long shot but I had to try

right because nothing says I want have a mature conversation like calling everyone a dummy

what is there to read someone set up a troll website and you think all Trump Supporters are stupid

Sapidus

right because nothing says I want have a mature conversation like calling everyone a dummy

what is there to read someone set up a troll website and you think all Trump Supporters are stupid

And that person makes $10-$15k a month while you do the same thing here for free? So who’s the idiot?

BOP

I hate American and want to see it burned to the ground and taken over by "the religion of peace," who will turn me into a slave, if they don't kill me outright.

Since you seem to hate this great country so much, why don't you take your happy ass to somewhere where you'll be more comfortable.