Comey Says Russia Probe Targeted 'Four Americans' -- Not Trump Or His Campaign

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
“We opened investigations on four Americans to see if there was any connection between those four Americans and the Russian interference effort,” Comey told House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Chairman Trey Gowdy, (R-SC). “And those four Americans did not include the candidate. At least some of them were. The FBI and the Department of Justice have not confirmed the names of those folks publicly, which is why I'm not going into the specifics.”

While Comey wouldn't name names, it is known that ex-Trump campaign aide George Papadopoulos was prosecuted by special counsel Robert Mueller and former national security adviser Michael Flynn, along with Trump’s former personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, pleaded guilty to lying. Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort has also reportedly been part of the special counsel's probe.

Hijinx

“We opened investigations on four Americans to see if there was any connection between those four Americans and the Russian interference effort,” Comey told House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Chairman Trey Gowdy, (R-SC). “And those four Americans did not include the candidate. At least some of them were. The FBI and the Department of Justice have not confirmed the names of those folks publicly, which is why I'm not going into the specifics.”

While Comey wouldn't name names, it is known that ex-Trump campaign aide George Papadopoulos was prosecuted by special counsel Robert Mueller and former national security adviser Michael Flynn, along with Trump’s former personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, pleaded guilty to lying. Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort has also reportedly been part of the special counsel's probe.

Didn't the FBI ask for the FISA warrant? and wasn't Trump (The candidate) a part of that warrant?

transporter

So comrade...you "post articles and let people make up their minds"???

Really?

If that was so why didn't you just post the link to the transcript of the testimony? I mean, if your intentions and actions are SOOOO honorable...why isn't the title of your post: "Here is the Comey transcript"?

https://oversight.house.gov/wp-cont...y-interview-transcript-12-7-18_Redacted-1.pdf

If your intentions are SOOOO honorable, why didn't you READ the transcript and highlight items YOU thought were interesting instead of just copying and pasting an OPINION piece from a propaganda website??

No need for you to actually answer, comrade, everyone knows the answer anyway.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
So comrade

If I am a Russian BOT why you constantly respond :shrug:

Right you have to post up YOUR Progressive Propaganda

... you "post articles and let people make up their minds"???

Anyone or Anything that does not conform to YOUR World View is Either Ignorant, Uneducated, Propaganda or Selfish ..... a Russian Bot or a Russian Troll From Minsk

Every post you make is against anyone or any group that doesn't conform to your propagandist viewpoints.

Yeah Unlike YOU who spews Hatred, Derision, and a general dismissive attitude for anyone she disagree with [/QUOTE]

If that was so why didn't you just post the link to the transcript of the testimony?

You have NOTHING to counter what was posted, so to deflect you make Ad Hominem Attacks about my intentions

I mean, if your intentions and actions are SOOOO honorable ... why isn't the title of your post: "Here is the Comey transcript"?

You have NOTHING to counter what was posted, so to deflect you make Ad Hominem Attacks about my intentions

If your intentions are SOOOO honorable, why didn't you READ the transcript and highlight items YOU thought were interesting

instead of just copying and pasting an OPINION piece from a propaganda website??

Speaking of Propaganda ...
Every post you make is against anyone or any group that doesn't conform to your propagandist viewpoints.

No need for you to actually answer, comrade, everyone knows the answer anyway.

so instead of fostering a dialog about what was posted, you attack the OP and me out of hand because it does not fit YOUR World View and therefor MUST Be Propaganda

Do you really think you are changing anyone's mind here, with your derision, dismissive attitude and contempt for anyone NOT Holding YOUR Opinion or World View

Last edited:

Sapidus

If I am a Russian BO why yuou constantly respond :shrug:

Right you have to post up YOUR Progressive Propaganda

Anyone or Anything that does not conform to YOUR World View is Either Ignorant, Uneducated, Propaganda or Selfish ..... a Russian Bot or a Russian Troll From Minsk

Yeah Unlike YOU who spews Hatred, Derision, and a general dismissive attitude for anyone she disagree with

Speaking of Propaganda ...

so instead of fostering a dialog about what was posted, you attack the OP and me out of hand because it does not fit YOUR World View and therefor MUST Be Propaganda

Do you really think you are changing anyone's mind here, with your derision, dismissive attitude and contempt for anyone NOT Holding YOUR Opinion or World View[/QUOTE]

A lot of supposition , fantasy and innuendo.

Hypocrite

MiddleGround

Do you really think you are changing anyone's mind here, with your derision, dismissive attitude and contempt for anyone NOT Holding YOUR Opinion or World View

Lets be honest GURPS... this happens with multiple people on here. Not just you. But, I can see your posts that attempt to foster conversation. Just remember that those with opposing views are attempting to do the same thing so you might want to consider serving up THIS reply to 'attackers' of those posts as well. Lest be called hypocritical.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Lets be honest GURPS ... this happens with multiple people on here. Not just you.

of course it does ...

it makes a nice 'caned' response for the likes of Transporter who fly in like a seagull, s h i t on every thing [on post turd] and fly off, having not really said anything

Transporter / Tommy Jo .. Sapidus / Salmon do not want a conversation, they are here to lectured us Poor Stupid So MD Rubes and tell us THEIR way is the ONLY Way, their View Point is the ONE TRUE Way to Salvation - be Obamacare, Environmental Issues, Trump is Hitler / Satan, Obama was The Messiah

MiddleGround

of course it does ...

it makes a nice 'caned' response for the likes of Transporter who fly in like a seagull, s h i t on every thing [on post turd] and fly off, having not really said anything

Transporter / Tommy Jo .. Sapidus / Salmon do not want a conversation, they are here to lectured us Poor Stupid So MD Rubes and tell us THEIR way is the ONLY Way, their View Point is the ONE TRUE Way to Salvation - be Obamacare, Environmental Issues, Trump is Hitler / Satan, Obama was The Messiah

Exactly. And, that was my point. Besure to spread the wealth to ALL who do this. Not just the ones that disagree with your political leanings. We both know there are a few on here that do the exact same thing you state above but, they just happen to agree with your political views. Doesn't mean they aren't "flying in like a seagull, s h i t t i n g on every thing [on post turd] and flying off, having not really said anything."

MiddleGround

:yawn:

I'll do what I want to do .... you continue to troll where you want

Ok. So we are back to the point that you really don't post your cut-n-pastes to "inform like minded people" and just put them out there to "troll people like Transporter and Sapidus."

Good to know those people are living in your head too.. :yay: