Nick Ayers declines Chief of Staff offer will resign from current role shortly

Sapidus

In yet another sign that the rats are abandoning the sinking ship Pence’s chief of staff declines offered promotion to work for Trump.

Imagine being corrupt enough to work in the administration and still hoping to hold onto some semblence of decency by not working directly under trump.

Or perhaps the issue is the $12-$50 million he’s made in the last two years he doesn’t want anyone asking questions about

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/09/...tion=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage

This_person

In yet another sign that the rats are abandoning the sinking ship Pence’s chief of staff declines offered promotion to work for Trump.

Imagine being corrupt enough to work in the administration and still hoping to hold onto some semblence of decency by not working directly under trump.

Or perhaps the issue is the $12-$50 million he’s made in the last two years

:shrug: I'm guessing if I were in my mid 30s with minor children and had that kind of money, I'd probably not work for a pittance doing a thankless job where everyone challenges my every motive, too.

Hijinx

Anybody working for Donald Trump automatically comes under fire from the left.
No one wants to put themselves under the harassment that comes with the job.

I can't blame them, why have your life disrupted by anti-Trumpers with every move scrutinized by media and the left wingers?
They are bringing down this country and we are letting it happen.

limblips

PREMO Member
In your orgasmic glee over being able to post another anti-Trump falsehood you neglected to look beyond the leftie media moron opinions. Who's your president today?

White House aides told USA TODAY that Trump and Ayers had discussed Ayers taking the job but could not agree on how long he would serve in the role. Ayers, 36, has a young family – which includes 6-year-old triplets – and did not want to make a long-term commitment to the grueling job, the officials said.

glhs837

Power with Control
Where does it say he's made 12 to 50 million in the last two years, Sap? It says he reports a net worth in that range, not that he made that much. Unless his previous disclosure said he was worth less than one million, your statement is incorrect.

Now, the reporting I saw said he had already expressed to the VP that he was leaving his position under him at the end of the year before all of this consideration came up.

Anybody working for Donald Trump automatically comes under fire from the left.
No one wants to put themselves under the harassment that comes with the job.

I can't blame them, why have your life disrupted by anti-Trumpers with every move scrutinized by media and the left wingers?
They are bringing down this country and we are letting it happen.

Which is most likely 99% of the reason for the harassment, to isolate the President. The left has already demonstrated the ability and willingness to destroy the lives of anyone who gets near him.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Which is most likely 99% of the reason for the harassment, to isolate the President. The left has already demonstrated the ability and willingness to destroy the lives of anyone who gets near him.

hey it worked in Alaska

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Or perhaps the issue is the $12-$50 million he’s made in the last two years he doesn’t want anyone asking questions about

Ah Yes the Fantasy, Supposition, Innuendo and Unfounded OPINION everyone in the Trump Administration is a crook