Trump's great wall becomes trump's great stall

BOP

Something tells me Ann is over Donald. She had higher expectations of him than those of us who voted for him because he wasn't Hillary. My expectations only began to rise post-election, along with my spirits, but lately?

http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2018-11-28.html

For those of us who were ecstatic the night Donald Trump was elected president, who watch election night videos over and over again, it used to be easy to defend him against the charge that he is just a BS-ing con man who would say anything to get elected.

It's getting harder.

Trump was our last chance. But he's spent two years not building the wall, not deporting illegals -- "INCREDIBLE KIDS!" -- and not ending the anchor baby scam.

Within 10 seconds of Trump's leaving office, there will be no evidence that he was ever president. Laws will be changed, executive orders rescinded, treaties re-written and courts packed.

Trump will leave no legacy at all. Only a wall is forever.

We had no choice. No one else was promising to save America.

transporter

Something tells me Ann is over Donald. She had higher expectations of him than those of us who voted for him because he wasn't Hillary. My expectations only began to rise post-election, along with my spirits, but lately?

http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2018-11-28.html

For those of us who were ecstatic the night Donald Trump was elected president, who watch election night videos over and over again, it used to be easy to defend him against the charge that he is just a BS-ing con man who would say anything to get elected.

It's getting harder.

Trump was our last chance. But he's spent two years not building the wall, not deporting illegals -- "INCREDIBLE KIDS!" -- and not ending the anchor baby scam.

Within 10 seconds of Trump's leaving office, there will be no evidence that he was ever president. Laws will be changed, executive orders rescinded, treaties re-written and courts packed.

Trump will leave no legacy at all. Only a wall is forever.

We had no choice. No one else was promising to save America.

No wonder you are such a moron. You read Ann Coulter?

Your expectations of Trump rose after he was elected? Why? He possessed zero qualifications for the job. He offered no coherent policy positions. He appealed only to a narrow minority of the American electorate. He displayed no ability whatsoever to work with anyone.

Trump is everything you people claim to hate: an elitist whose never been told "no, you can't do that" his entire life. He's an elitist who doesn't give one squirt, much less two, about anyone other than himself. He's spent his entire life looking down his nose at the very same people who voted for him.

He was never going to build a wall---even with Republican majorities in both houses. Mexico was never going to pay for a wall. Ms. Coulter isn't very bright....but if she thought Trump was going to do anything about illegal immigration she is dumber than anyone ever thought.

Let me state this as clearly as I possibly can: Trump has no incentive to stop illegal immigration. That is why he has not put forth a single policy solution to do so.[/I] Trump's only marketable security to convince people like you to vote for him to to point at other people and blame them for the mess we've created. Poor, brown people from other countries are an easy target that can't fight back. Notice he doesn't attack Muslims anymore...why is that? Because he got his ass handed to him on that subject from the courts and from the general public.

Illegal immigration is not the biggest problem that faces this country. Building a wall is a stupid idea pushed out to an incredibly ignorant electorate. You want an idea of how stupid Ann Coulter is? Here....the way you reduce illegal immigration....create the potential for parents in Honduras and Guatemala to achieve the American Dream in their own country. Without economic opportunity, without political freedoms without the belief that their kids can do better than they have....parents and adults will continue to try to enter this country. It's not difficult to understand...

But that is a very long process that doesn't play well to with the ADD addled brains of people like Ann Coulter and Trump cultists.

(Hey Vrai...hope you didn't try to read this...if you did, I hope you have a napkin handy to wipe away all the drool from the spit bubbles popping as you desperately tried to understand what I am saying.)

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
No wonder you are such a moron. You read Ann Coulter?

Do you really think you are changing anyone's mind here, with your derision, dismissive attitude and contempt for anyone NOT Holding YOUR Opinion or World View

Poor, brown people from other countries are an easy target that can't fight back.

Always Implying someones motive are based on RACISM ...

Notice he doesn't attack Muslims anymore ... why is that?

you are so blinded with rage - the temporary ban was NEVER About Muslims

all of these MUSLIM Majority Countries did not have Travel Restricted to the US

[this is the short list all a 90% or higher Muslim Population]

Mauritania
Maldives
Western Sahara
Tunisia
Afghanistan
Algeria
Morocco
Iraq
Mayotte
Turkey
Niger
The Comoros
Saudi Arabia
Sudan
Dijouti
Azerbaijan
Tajikistan
Uzbekistan
Pakistan
Sengal
Kosovo
Gambia
Mali
Jordan
Turkmenistan
Bangladesh
Egypt
Kyrgyzstan
Indonesia
Oman
Guinea

Travel Restricted from Libya, Iran, Somalia, Syria and Yemen

Hardly a MUSLIM Ban

Because he got his ass handed to him on that subject from the courts and from the general public.

:bs: the Bans were eventually UPHELD

https://outline.com/9A3mAH

WASHINGTON — President Trump acted lawfully in imposing limits on travel from several predominantly Muslim nations, the Supreme Court ruled on Tuesday.

The vote was 5 to 4, with the court’s conservatives in the majority.

The court’s decision, a major statement on presidential power, marked the conclusion of a long-running dispute over Mr. Trump’s authority to make good on his campaign promises to secure the nation’s borders.