How do you effect change...when you don't participate??

transporter

The headline really isn't the story.

Nearly 85 percent of UN nations back migration deal; not US

This is the story...and it is the same ongoing story associated with this pathetic excuse for a President:

At the two-day conference, U.N. leaders were hoping to lure in holdouts from mostly Western nations who were not signing: Australia, Austria, the Czech Republic, the Dominican Republic, Hungary, Latvia, Poland and Slovakia along with the United States, which under President Donald Trump did not participate in drafting the accord.

Did not participate...how do you effect change...how do you get an accord to reflect your wishes...how to do come to agreement...if you do not participate???

Come on Trumpians...where is our great negotiator? Where is our great deal maker? Trump claimed to "be the only one" who could fix everything. How do you fix anything if all you do is sit around with your head up your arse tweeting?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Did not participate ... how do you effect change ... how do you get an accord to reflect your wishes ... how to do come to agreement ... if you do not participate???

Come on Trumpians ... where is our great negotiator? Where is our great deal maker? Trump claimed to "be the only one" who could fix everything. How do you fix anything if all you do is sit around with your head up your arse tweeting?

The US does not need the UN telling us how to handle Immigration ... no need to get involved in something you have no interest in

... adopted a declaration saying that no country can manage international migration on its own and agreed to work on a global compact.

limblips

PREMO Member
We need to evict the UN from Manhattan, end our membership and take the $3.3B annual expenditure and use it to build the wall. We support 22% of the UN budget, the second place country (Japan) is less than 10% and it waterfalls sharply from there.

This_person

Did not participate...how do you effect change...how do you get an accord to reflect your wishes...how to do come to agreement...if you do not participate???

From the link said:
Defying fierce opposition from the United States...

Seems as though we participated through suggesting the whole idea of an "agreement" was wrong. hard to offer "fierce opposition" when one does not participate, so it would seem our participation was up front. But, let's go on

From the link said:
... and a few other nations, nearly 85 percent of the countries at the U.N. agreed Monday on a sweeping yet non-binding accord...

THIS is where you believe it is valuable to spend our taxpayers' money - on a "non-binding" accord, when the mere existence of which is something to which we do not agree? Let's go on....

From the link said:
...to ensure safe, orderly and humane migration.

The debate over the Global Compact for Migration, the first of its kind, has proven to be a pivotal test of the U.N.-led effort to crack down on the often dangerous and illegal movements across borders that have turned people smuggling into a booming worldwide industry.

Of course, by "crack down" they mean "provide assistance for people illegally migrating." It puts requirements (that are not really requirements, since it is non-binding) on member nations to provide services to illegal border crossers.

What "agreement" does one come to when our going-in position is "#### the people trying to enter any nation illegally, we don't want them"?

BOP

The headline really isn't the story.

Nearly 85 percent of UN nations back migration deal; not US

This is the story...and it is the same ongoing story associated with this pathetic excuse for a President:

Come on Trumpians...where is our great negotiator? Where is our great deal maker? Trump claimed to "be the only one" who could fix everything. How do you fix anything if all you do is sit around with your head up your arse tweeting?

I don't give a tinker's damn or a rat's ass if 99% of the UN signs on to that nation-killing scheme. If you hate America so much, take your happy ass somewhere else where you'll be much happier.

Hijinx

I don't give a tinker's damn or a rat's ass if 99% of the UN signs on to that nation-killing scheme. If you hate America so much, take your happy ass somewhere else where you'll be much happier.

If 85% of the nations in the UN back immigrations we know where to send the immigrants.
Send them to those who want them.
For my part I think it's great that these 85% want them , let them have all they want.

This_person

If 85% of the nations in the UN back immigrations we know where to send the immigrants.
Send them to those who want them.
For my part I think it's great that these 85% want them , let them have all they want.

They don't want them. They want someone to say they'll pay for their "services" while they're being processed.

Chancellor Merkel has already stated: "In this day nation states must today - should today, I say - be ready to give up sovereignty." We know that to be the goal - the new world order, global government. Now it's just a matter of moving the money from the haves to the have-nots.

Last edited:

Hijinx

They don't want them. They want someone to say they'll pay for their "services" while they're being processed.

Chancellor Merkel has already stated: "In this day nation states must today - should today, I say - be ready to give up sovereignty." We know that to be the goal - the new world order, global government. Now it's just a matter of moving the money from the haves to the have-nots.

Sovereignty should be given up long after hell freezes over.
Merkel and the Krauts can do as they like, but America is a Sovereign nation.

I realize that those countries who signed on to this are nations that don't have to worry about refugees or immigrants, because no one wnat to go to their shtholes.

SamSpade

As far as I am concerned - the UN can go pound sand.
The left only cares about what they say when it conforms to their agenda.

I think we gave the right response - as in, #### off we don't have to listen,
If the answer is - NO - that should be good enough.