Vive La French Revolution 2.0 – And Our Own!

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Those feisty frogs are sick and tired of being forced to sacrifice their francs (yeah, I know they use euros, but “franc” has a “k” sound so it’s funnier) on the carbon tax altar to Gaia, the false demigod worshipped by the smart set congregation of the creepy weather cult. Impoverish the peasants today to maybe make it a half degree cooler in 200 years? Non, monsieur! These angry French workers need that money for wine today!

Now, the protesting Parisians aren’t conservatives in the American sense – lots of their demands have a lefty vibe. But what they do share with us is how the abuse les deplorables have suffered mirrors the abuse America’s increasingly militant Normals have put up with. The French elite has kept dumping on them for decades, impoverishing them through economic mismanagement, cronyism, and corruption, changing their culture without bothering to ask permission through unlimited Third World immigration, and taxing them to increase elite wealth while stripping them of a say in their own government.

https://townhall.com/columnists/kur...-la-french-revolution-20-and-our-own-n2537199

Hijinx

Those feisty frogs are sick and tired of being forced to sacrifice their francs (yeah, I know they use euros, but “franc” has a “k” sound so it’s funnier) on the carbon tax altar to Gaia, the false demigod worshipped by the smart set congregation of the creepy weather cult. Impoverish the peasants today to maybe make it a half degree cooler in 200 years? Non, monsieur! These angry French workers need that money for wine today!

Now, the protesting Parisians aren’t conservatives in the American sense – lots of their demands have a lefty vibe. But what they do share with us is how the abuse les deplorables have suffered mirrors the abuse America’s increasingly militant Normals have put up with. The French elite has kept dumping on them for decades, impoverishing them through economic mismanagement, cronyism, and corruption, changing their culture without bothering to ask permission through unlimited Third World immigration, and taxing them to increase elite wealth while stripping them of a say in their own government.

https://townhall.com/columnists/kur...-la-french-revolution-20-and-our-own-n2537199

This is what we would be facing had hillary won the last election.

gemma_rae

I've got the urge to sing:singer:

You put your whole self in
You take your whole self out
You put your whole self in
And you shake it all about
You do the hokey pokey
And you turn yourself around
That's what it's all about !

BOP

I've been wanting to use this ever since I saw it, so here's as good a place to put it as any.

gassing immigrants.jpg