What it boils down to

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Cohen, Manafort, and what any of this has to do with Trump:

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/and...ikely-to-be-indicted-by-manhattan-us-attorney

Andrew McCarthy lays it out nicely in plain language. TLDR? Here's the gist:

More importantly, do campaign finance violations qualify as “high crimes and misdemeanors,” which is the constitutional standard for impeachment? It is hard to imagine an infraction that the Justice Department often elects not to prosecute is sufficiently egregious to rise to that level, but the debate on this point between partisans would be intense.

Pretty much every President we've ever had has violated campaign finance laws in some form (Barry's was to the tune of $2million), and they typically get tossed out or fined. Are the Democrats really going to bring impeachment charges against Trump, not for violating campaign finance laws himself, but for causing someone else to do it?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
... campaign finance violations to influence the election ......

like anyone voting for Trump didn't know he was a blow hard and a braggart that liked boinking women NOT his wife

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Are the Democrats really going to bring impeachment charges against Trump, not for violating campaign finance laws himself, but for causing someone else to do it?

I'm hoping that's what they do. Being hyper-obtuse hypocritical super-partisans in the Kavanaugh hearings worked so well for them. :coffee:

This_person

I'm hoping that's what they do. Being hyper-obtuse hypocritical super-partisans in the Kavanaugh hearings worked so well for them. :coffee:

To be fair, it took them from Speaker Ryan to Speaker Pelosi. However, most would view that as a distinction, not a difference.

Hijinx

... campaign finance violations to influence the election ......

like anyone voting for Trump didn't know he was a blow hard and a braggart that liked boinking women NOT his wife

I feel that your statement is wrong.

There is no proof that he does not enjoy boinking his wife.I would bet he does.

I know the worst I ever had was wonderful.