Facebook No Talking Sex

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
It has now specifically banned “sexual slang” as well as any hint of “sexual roles, positions or fetish scenarios”.

Even simply mentioning “looking for a good time tonight” when soliciting for sex is out.

The US company updated its “sexual solicitation” policy on October 15 but it is only now that users have started to take notice.

Many social media users think the California company, run by its chief executive Mark Zuckerberg, has gone too far, calling it “horrifying”.

One commentator on Twitter wrote: “Facebook's new ‘sexual solicitation’ policy is horrifying. It bans, among other things, erotic art (even non-explicit), talking about kink, talking about your boobs or butt, mentioning your preferences in sexual partners, ‘sexualized slang,’ and ‘vague suggestive statements.’”

SEX WON'T SELL Facebook bans users who talk about their sex lives in crackdown on anything that ‘encourages sexual encounters’

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
See, I use FB to keep in touch with my family and friends. It never even occurred to me to use my account to solicit sex with strangers.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I hope this doesnt fall under "‘vague suggestive statements.’”........

I was right in the middle of using FB to track down all the best looking female teachers I had in HS, to see if any of them wanted to make up for missing a chance to hit on me when I was 15 or 16. Guess that's the end of that. ;-(

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I was right in the middle of using FB to track down all the best looking female teachers I had in HS, to see if any of them wanted to make up for missing a chance to hit on me when I was 15 or 16. Guess that's the end of that. ;-(

Dude, do you realize that they've aged, too?

toothless grin.jpg