President Trump may spend rest of his life in jail

Sapidus

If he wasn’t such an egomaniac he could have continued cheating on his taxes on his wife and in his business and no one would have cared but he couldn’t control his narcissim

“Even stalwart Trump defenders are beginning to let a bit of reality intrude. Last week, Andrew Napolitano, the New Jersey judge turned Fox News commentator, informed his FNC flock that, actually, this Mueller thing is real. Attacking the president’s efforts to pretend that it’s all fake news, Napolitano explained, “I am not of the view that Mueller is on a fishing expedition or is about to go home,” adding that news about Cohen and Manafort was bad indeed for the White House. “Federal criminal prosecution is not beanbag,” he concluded ominously, warning of more indictments to come.

Then another Fox News talking head decided to level with his audience. Andrew McCarthy, a onetime DOJ prosecutor turned right-wing pundit, and a stout defender of the White House in its travails with the Special Counsel, stated that, in fact, Trump is likely to be indicted by the feds. With the latest Cohen memo, McCarthy explained that Team Trump’s 2016 violations of campaign finance laws seemed real, adding “the Cohen case in New York City is not about Cohen. The president is in peril of being charged.”

Then came Adam Schiff, the California Democratic congressman who’s about to take the chair of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, in which position Schiff will make Trump’s life hell with rafts of subpoenas regarding the president’s ties with Moscow, political and financial. On CBS’s Face the Nation on Sunday morning, Rep. Schiff dropped a bombshell by stating, “There’s a very real prospect that on the day Donald Trump leaves office, the Justice Department may indict him. That he may be the first president in quite some time to face the real prospect of jail time.”

https://observer.com/2018/12/president-trump-really-may-go-to-jail-for-the-rest-of-his-life/

Hijinx

If he wasn’t such an egomaniac he could have continued cheating on his taxes on his wife and in his business and no one would have cared but he couldn’t control his narcissim

“Even stalwart Trump defenders are beginning to let a bit of reality intrude. Last week, Andrew Napolitano, the New Jersey judge turned Fox News commentator, informed his FNC flock that, actually, this Mueller thing is real. Attacking the president’s efforts to pretend that it’s all fake news, Napolitano explained, “I am not of the view that Mueller is on a fishing expedition or is about to go home,” adding that news about Cohen and Manafort was bad indeed for the White House. “Federal criminal prosecution is not beanbag,” he concluded ominously, warning of more indictments to come.

Then another Fox News talking head decided to level with his audience. Andrew McCarthy, a onetime DOJ prosecutor turned right-wing pundit, and a stout defender of the White House in its travails with the Special Counsel, stated that, in fact, Trump is likely to be indicted by the feds. With the latest Cohen memo, McCarthy explained that Team Trump’s 2016 violations of campaign finance laws seemed real, adding “the Cohen case in New York City is not about Cohen. The president is in peril of being charged.”

Then came Adam Schiff, the California Democratic congressman who’s about to take the chair of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, in which position Schiff will make Trump’s life hell with rafts of subpoenas regarding the president’s ties with Moscow, political and financial. On CBS’s Face the Nation on Sunday morning, Rep. Schiff dropped a bombshell by stating, “There’s a very real prospect that on the day Donald Trump leaves office, the Justice Department may indict him. That he may be the first president in quite some time to face the real prospect of jail time.”

https://observer.com/2018/12/president-trump-really-may-go-to-jail-for-the-rest-of-his-life/

In you phucking dreams you goofball.

Sapidus

There being no liberals on Fox is just what your media tells you. There are more liberals on Fox than conservatives on all of the other major channels combined.

No on said there wasn’t? Vrail said “ you progs need to be in a facility....”. I pointed out the first two people in the article were consecutive fox hosts

Try to keep up

Glad you pinned my quote in your signature line since the Feds now say Trump commited two felonies. How many did they say Hilary commited?

Hijinx

No on said there wasn’t? Vrail said “ you progs need to be in a facility....”. I pointed out the first two people in the article were consecutive fox hosts

Try to keep up

Glad you pinned my quote in your signature line since the Feds now say Trump commited two felonies. How many did they say Hilary commited?

Indict him if he committed felonies. Stop screwing around indict him.

Indict him or STFU.

This_person

Try to keep up

I kept up. To Vrai, you replied "The first two are Fox News people you morons. Not liberals", the clear implication of which is that Fox News does not hire liberals.

Now, Napolitano I generally respect, and merely disagree with at this point. McCarthy, however, is employed primarily by National Review, a "Never Trumper" publication.

So, you agree Fox News has liberal reporting?

They have said that? He's been indicted? You'd think that would have made the news!

However, if you read Comey's statement, you'll find he said, "...there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information..." He just likes to be alive, and wanted Hillary to be president, so he recommended no charges to a DoJ run by a woman who had just met with the defendant's husband in what was supposed to be a clandestine meeting. That woman, clearly afraid for her life, declined to prosecute.

Hopefully, the next AG will not be so chicken####.

Sapidus

Indict him if he committed felonies. Stop screwing around indict him.

Indict him or STFU.

Triggered?

I’m not a federal prosecutor al I did was post an article. Why are you so angry? Perhaps because you were conned into believing Trump’s lies and it become more apparent by the day how deep his lies go?

This_person

Triggered?

I’m not a federal prosecutor al I did was post an article. Why are you so angry? Perhaps because you were conned into believing Trump’s lies and it become more apparent by the day how deep his lies go?

What lie do you believe we were conned into? Be specific.

Sapidus

I kept up. To Vrai, you replied "The first two are Fox News people you morons. Not liberals", the clear implication of which is that Fox News does not hire liberals.

Now, Napolitano I generally respect, and merely disagree with at this point. McCarthy, however, is employed primarily by National Review, a "Never Trumper" publication.

So, you agree Fox News has liberal reporting?

They have said that? He's been indicted? You'd think that would have made the news!

However, if you read Comey's statement, you'll find he said, "...there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information..." He just likes to be alive, and wanted Hillary to be president, so he recommended no charges to a DoJ run by a woman who had just met with the defendant's husband in what was supposed to be a clandestine meeting. That woman, clearly afraid for her life, declined to prosecute.

Hopefully, the next AG will not be so chicken####.

Hahaha. You are pathetic. To suggest Coney was scared Hillary would have him
Killed is peak Trumptard conspiracy theory.

And yes federal prosecutors last week said individual 1 had commited two felonies again. Keep up.

And don’t ascribe to me things I didn’t say. I said those two people were Fox News personalities. That didn’t mean all Fox News personalities share the same view or are all one skin tone or all right handed but keep making up weird crap because it’s easier do you to argue that then Trumps innocence at this point

BOP

illogical captain.jpg

:coffee:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Fantasy, Supposition, Innuendo and OPINION

Opinion.jpg