Russian Spy Maria Butina reaches plea deal to cooperate with Feds

limblips

PREMO Member
Did you read the link? What point are you trying to make? A great big nothing burger and her punishment for not reporting as a foreign agent will be deportation. If your prurient interest in her sex for information deals, that (as clearly stated in your link) was debunked as soon as it started.

Sapidus

I think the article pretty much sums it up. Why do you see some conspiracy?

Why do you feel attacked and defensive about me posting an article discussing a breaking news story?

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I think the article pretty much sums it up. Why do you see some conspiracy?

Why do you feel attacked and defensive about me posting an article discussing a breaking news story?

I'd say some due to your attempts to shadow every story as some earth shattering indictment of the president when in reality it's a tempest in a teapot.

Sapidus

I'd say some due to your attempts to shadow every story as some earth shattering indictment of the president when in reality it's a tempest in a teapot.

That a hot take bud. For reference when was the last time the dept of justice said that a sitting president was involved in the implication of two felonies?

To quote Joe Biden “it’s a big fu***** deal

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

Ronald Reagan was
Bill Clinton was
Barak Obama was
GW Bush probably should have been

Implicated means suspected of something, not guilty of it.

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Maria Valeryevna Butina (Russian: Мари́я Вале́рьевна Бу́тина; born November 10, 1988; also transliterated as Mariia)[3][4][5] is a Russian political activist alleged to have acted as an unregistered Russian agent, under 18 U.S.C. §951, in the United States. She is the founder of "Right to Bear Arms [ru]", a Russian group.[6] In April 2018, Butina told the Senate Intelligence Committee that Konstantin Nikolaev, a Russian billionaire, provided funding for the group.[7] Beginning in 2011, she worked for Aleksandr Torshin, a former member of the Federation Council, a member of Vladimir Putin’s United Russia party, and a deputy governor of the Central Bank of Russia.[8]

In July 2018, while residing in Washington D.C., Butina was arrested by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and charged with acting as an agent of the Russian Federation without notifying the attorney general under 18 U.S.C. §951 [9] but not the Foreign Agents Registration Act as was misreported in the media.[10] On December 10, 2018 it was reported that Butina intends to change her plea of not guilty in a plea deal.[11][12]

Butina has had frequent visits from Russian officials.[13]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria_Butina

yeah huge conspiracy there ....... an unregistered agent of a Foreign Gov here to advance the interests of the Russian Federation

Obama administration officials

In 2015, Torshin, then the Russian Central Bank deputy governor, and Butina met the Treasury undersecretary for international affairs, Nathan Sheets, to discuss U.S.-Russian economic relations.[36] Separately, they also met with a Federal Reserve vice chairman, Stanley Fischer and with a State Department official.[36][37][38]

are these Obama Admin Officials just as guilty by implication as the NRA :shrug:

For reference when was the last time the dept of justice said that a sitting president was involved in the implication of two felonies

Be Specific in relation to this Unregistered Foreign Agent - what Felonies has Trump been charged with ?

Last edited:

gemma_rae

That a hot take bud. For reference when was the last time the dept of justice said that a sitting president was involved in the implication of two felonies?

To quote Joe Biden “it’s a big fu***** deal

Imagine if you will, someone Stupidus enough to quote Joe Biden without adding this-->:blahblah:

Hijinx

I think Joe Biden is a nice man, I think he means well.
But dumb as a box of rocks.
I also think that is why Obama picked him as VP.
A puppet he could pull the strings on and make him dance.

BOP

Maria Butina, an accused Russian spy who nuzzled up to the National Rifle Association before the 2016 election, has begun cooperating with federal prosecutors after agreeing to a plea deal in recent days, according to a source familiar with the matter.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/12/10/politics/maria-butina-plea/index.html?r=https://www.google.com/

Summary: "Blah, blah, blah, Russian spy, operative, Trump, NRA, politicians, blah, blah, blah."

Translation: a Russian spy infiltrated the NRA in order to influence Trump and other politicians (Republicans, of course).

Oh, and as to Butina: :hot:

Hijinx

Summary: "Blah, blah, blah, Russian spy, operative, Trump, NRA, politicians, blah, blah, blah."

Translation: a Russian spy infiltrated the NRA in order to influence Trump and other politicians (Republicans, of course).

Oh, and as to Butina: :hot:

She is average to look at, no Miss Universe, but definitely doable.