High school football player kills his pregnant cheerleader girlfriend

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
He looks like Sideshow Bob.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/indiana-teen-16-arrested-in-killing-of-pregnant-high-school-cheerleader

A 16-year-old Indiana high school football player was charged with murder and feticide Monday after he admitted he brutally killed a 17-year-old pregnant cheerleader because she hid her pregnancy from him too long to get an abortion.

I thought this was interesting:

Feticide, or the destruction of a fetus, is also a felony in Indiana.

So they don't have legal abortion in Indiana?

Hijinx

I am sorry for this young lady and for her family.
But when you lay down with dogs you come up with fleas.

WingsOfGold

So he late term aborted the child, in liberalland it might be aggravated assault and he would be out in 6 month.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
High School football players are nothing more than potential NFL thugs. Some of them will make it to the pro's before they show their true colors, some won't.

Hijinx

High School football players are nothing more than potential NFL thugs. Some of them will make it to the pro's before they show their true colors, some won't.

I would say your post is much truer about College players.
High School players not so much.

mAlice

professional daydreamer

We'll have to agree to disagree. HS players are looking for their ticket to college, college looking for a ticket to the pro's. It's part of the life cycle.

glhs837

Power with Control

We'll have to agree to disagree. HS players are looking for their ticket to college, college looking for a ticket to the pro's. It's part of the life cycle.

I think HJs point has validity in that there is a filtering effect that means the concentration will be higher in college. And then again in the pros. We are selecting for savagery.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I think HJs point has validity in that there is a filtering effect that means the concentration will be higher in college. And then again in the pros. We are selecting for savagery.

I think that goes without saying, but it doesn't cancel out the intent.

Hijinx

Most high school football players have no thought about becoming professionals. They play for the game.For the competition, there are few who actually think they are pro material.
On the other hand college players are picked and given scholarships to play.
They do think they are pro material.