Woodward: No Trump-Russia Collusion

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
For 45 years, Bob Woodward has been the spokesman for the Deep State. His sources at the CIA and elsewhere in DC trust him without question. Mark Felt, the Andy McCabe of his day at the FBI, gave Woodward Watergate, and made his career.

His sources can find no collusion between Russia and President Donald John Trump.

None.

The man with the Golden Rolodex and the license to spill comes up emptier than a sailor's billfold after shore leave.

Radio talker Hugh Hewitt had Woodward in on September 18 and asked him point blank: "Did you, Bob Woodward, hear anything in your research in your interviews that sounded like espionage or collusion?"

WOODWARD: "I did not, and of course, I looked for it, looked for it hard. And so you know, there we are. We’re going to see what Mueller has, and Dowd may be right. He has something that Dowd and the president don’t know about, a secret witness or somebody who has changed their testimony. As you know, that often happens, and that can break open or turn a case."

https://donsurber.blogspot.com/2018/12/no-collusion-no-crime.html

This_person

For 45 years, Bob Woodward has been the spokesman for the Deep State. His sources at the CIA and elsewhere in DC trust him without question. Mark Felt, the Andy McCabe of his day at the FBI, gave Woodward Watergate, and made his career.

His sources can find no collusion between Russia and President Donald John Trump.

None.

The man with the Golden Rolodex and the license to spill comes up emptier than a sailor's billfold after shore leave.

Radio talker Hugh Hewitt had Woodward in on September 18 and asked him point blank: "Did you, Bob Woodward, hear anything in your research in your interviews that sounded like espionage or collusion?"

WOODWARD: "I did not, and of course, I looked for it, looked for it hard. And so you know, there we are. We’re going to see what Mueller has, and Dowd may be right. He has something that Dowd and the president don’t know about, a secret witness or somebody who has changed their testimony. As you know, that often happens, and that can break open or turn a case."

https://donsurber.blogspot.com/2018/12/no-collusion-no-crime.html

Just because no one can find it and all the evidence is to the contrary doesn't mean it's not there. IMPEACH 45!!! FOR NO CRIME!!!

Hijinx

Just because no one can find it and all the evidence is to the contrary doesn't mean it's not there. IMPEACH 45!!! FOR NO CRIME!!!

In a just world the person or persons who paid for the political dirty trick should be forced to pay for the cost of Mueller's fishing trip.