JP Sears Mocks The ‘Baby, It’s Cold Outside’ Date Rape Controversy. It's Brilliant.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
"So here’s the deal," Sears begins. "I was just minding my own business, looking for people to crucify on my witch hunt (instead of dealing with my own pain) and I discovered something terrible: the classic Christmas song, ‘Baby, It’s Cold Outside’ is about date rape!"

The date rape controversy surrounding the song kicked into high gear earlier this month when a Cleveland radio station banned the Christmas classic after listeners complained it allegedly promotes date rape and that it sent the wrong message in the #MeToo era. The song's creator, Frank Loesser, intended it as a flirtatious song between a man and a woman on a cold winter's night, not date rape. Nothing better illustrates this than the part in the song where the woman sings "Baby, it's cold outside" in unison with her male partner, signifying that the two were always in sync. Frank Loesser's daughter recently asserted this was the case, but none of that has assuaged the SJW mob from branding the song forever as a date rape anthem

https://www.dailywire.com/news/39230/watch-comedian-jp-sears-mocks-baby-its-cold-paul-bois

GoodnessME

God help us when they start to complain about Elvis' ONE NIGHT WITH YOU...but yet streetrap is PERFECTLY. Ok???Get a grip...

CPUSA

God help us when they start to complain about Elvis' ONE NIGHT WITH YOU...but yet streetrap is PERFECTLY. Ok???Get a grip...

You're only offended by Rap music because it's done by the very brown people that you are afraid of...just ask Sadpussi. He'll tell you so...

gemma_rae

Next up, Sound of Music. Because: Nazi's.

:cds:

White boys in dresses with blue satin sashes
Snowflakes that wear F-me pumps and eyelashes
Silver white trannies that squeak on old springs
These are a few of my favorite things.

TG date rape song!

gemma_rae

Houston, we have lift-off.

Head.jpg

mitzi

Has any of these complainers watched a video from the movie? Red Skelton gets physically spun around and tossed on the couch by the woman (don't know her name) then she's laying on him and turning out the light:lmao::lmao:
How did this song turn into a Christmas song in the first place? I've seen clips of the movie and saw nothing pertaining to Christmas.

glhs837

Power with Control
Has any of these complainers watched a video from the movie? Red Skelton gets physically spun around and tossed on the couch by the woman (don't know her name) then she's laying on him and turning out the light:lmao::lmao:
How did this song turn into a Christmas song in the first place? I've seen clips of the movie and saw nothing pertaining to Christmas.

snow?

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Why has nobody brought up the fact that the woman ended up in the man's apartment as the setup for this controversy. If that's not suggestive of who's the play caller Idon't know what.

glhs837

Power with Control
Why has nobody brought up the fact that the woman ended up in the man's apartment as the setup for this controversy. If that's not suggestive of who's the play caller Idon't know what.

But of course, the Patriarchy demands she go to him.........

Hijinx

Well this world has gone totally nuts. We have a teacher being fired for refusing to call a girl "HE".
We have men using the ladies room,and a male teacher being fired for refusing to watch a girl who thinks she is a boy take a shower.
A high school boy killing his girl friend for being pregnant.Trannies in the military,hateful atheists wanting to tear down crosses,a mother trying to stop her husbands visitation rights because she wants to turn her boy into a girl and the husband doesn't agree.
A man being voted on for the SCOTUS being investigated because of a claim by some nutbag that he tried to get in her drunken pants when he was 17.

It's beyond ridiculous.