I just wish we had Democratic control to keep it open.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
He should marry AOC. Just think of the possibilities.....

Good god.

I think everyone in their districts who voted for them should be forcibly sterilized so they don't replicate. Swalwell is the most moronic member of Congress, maybe vying with Hank Johnson for first place. He's on Tucker Carlson all the time and I swear Tucker only has him on to make fun of him. Swalwell is Woody Boyd without the charm.

h3mech

Good god.

I think everyone in their districts who voted for them should be forcibly sterilized so they don't replicate. Swalwell is the most moronic member of Congress, maybe vying with Hank Johnson for first place. He's on Tucker Carlson all the time and I swear Tucker only has him on to make fun of him. Swalwell is Woody Boyd without the charm.

isn't he the one that's wants to Nuke us, for not turning our guns what a POS

Hijinx

Swalwell is the most moronic member of Congress, maybe vying with Hank Johnson for first place.

I am not sure. There is a helluva lot of competition there.

Some of the most asinine and extremely stupid Mother lovers in this country are sitting in their snug little offices with big staffs we are paying for and pensions they don't deserve. It would really be hard for anyone to pick the biggest moron out of that bunch.

glhs837

Power with Control
I am not sure. There is a helluva lot of competition there.

Some of the most asinine and extremely stupid Mother lovers in this country are sitting in their snug little offices with big staffs we are paying for and pensions they don't deserve. It would really be hard for anyone to pick the biggest moron out of that bunch.

Hmmmm, I dunno even in that crowd. The level of stupid that allows you in front of witnesses, on CSPAN, say you are worried that sending 2,500 Marines to Guam will cause it to capsize is pretty rare. I'm not sure that threatening to nuke gun owners who refuse to turn in their weapons even beats that. Thats why I called this guy Hank Jr.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7XXVLKWd3Q

Hijinx

Hmmmm, I dunno even in that crowd. The level of stupid that allows you in front of witnesses, on CSPAN, say you are worried that sending 2,500 Marines to Guam will cause it to capsize is pretty rare. I'm not sure that threatening to nuke gun owners who refuse to turn in their weapons even beats that. Thats why I called this guy Hank Jr.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7XXVLKWd3Q

That's pretty dumb, but looking for the flag on Mars is nothing to sneeze at either.