Watch incompetence in action!!!

transporter

I am shocked, SHOCKED (!!!) this hasn't been posted on here!

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/12/11/tru...r-on-border-wall-and-government-shutdown.html

Watch our inept, incompetent and inept President falsely claims the wall is being built!!!

Watch our inept, incompetent and inept President claims he could get his wall funding passed thru the House in 2 seconds!!

Watch our inept, incompetent and inept President gets called out on this and told to "then do it"!

Watch our inept, incompetent and inept President gets all--what is the ignorati expression? Oh yes--splodey head when someone dares question him!! By the end he his face is all red and contorted by anger!!

Watch our inept, incompetent and inept President gets completely played into accepting responsibility for the last govt shutdown...for claiming he will get his way "one way or another", going so far as to state he will order the military to build it!!

Watch the inserts that highlight the market reversal....the redder Trump's face gets...the redder the returns get! MAGA! MAGA!!

Watch as the "adults in the room" sit there and laugh at our inept, incompetent and unfit President!!

It is no wonder no quality law firm is willing to defend this man...he is totally out of control.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
We must have watched from different angles. I saw Pelosi sputtering and Chuck getting spanked. ;-)

Hijinx

I am shocked, SHOCKED (!!!) this hasn't been posted on here!

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/12/11/tru...r-on-border-wall-and-government-shutdown.html

Watch our inept, incompetent and inept President falsely claims the wall is being built!!!

Watch our inept, incompetent and inept President claims he could get his wall funding passed thru the House in 2 seconds!!

Watch our inept, incompetent and inept President gets called out on this and told to "then do it"!

Watch our inept, incompetent and inept President gets all--what is the ignorati expression? Oh yes--splodey head when someone dares question him!! By the end he his face is all red and contorted by anger!!

Watch our inept, incompetent and inept President gets completely played into accepting responsibility for the last govt shutdown...for claiming he will get his way "one way or another", going so far as to state he will order the military to build it!!

Watch the inserts that highlight the market reversal....the redder Trump's face gets...the redder the returns get! MAGA! MAGA!!

Watch as the "adults in the room" sit there and laugh at our inept, incompetent and unfit President!!

It is no wonder no quality law firm is willing to defend this man...he is totally out of control.

That's the way you see it. I see it as two partisan Democrats failing to do what it takes to keep illegals out of the United States.
For whatever political credits they think it might give them.

Sapidus

Haha. What a shmuck. I thought he was the great negotiatior. He got beaten by an old man and an old woman while his vp tried to blend into the wall.

Unlike more experienced politicians the idiot agreed to take the blame for the shut down. Which is basically political suicide Yes his stupid base will be happy but it’s eroded so much it’s meaningless at this point and it will ensure Dems have more ammo to run on in 2020

That 3-d chess is complex stuff

BOP

Here's your sign:

Douchebagistan.jpg

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Haha. What a shmuck. I thought he was the great negotiatior. He got beaten by an old man and an old woman while his vp tried to blend into the wall.

Unlike more experienced politicians the idiot agreed to take the blame for the shut down. Which is basically political suicide Yes his stupid base will be happy but it’s eroded so much it’s meaningless at this point and it will ensure Dems have more ammo to run on in 2020

That 3-d chess is complex stuff

your retardness is showing...don't look now..

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
your retardness is showing...don't look now..

They're all trying to pretend that shrill Nancy and cowering Chuck won the day. :lol: Chuck wouldn't even freaking look Trump in the eye. He probably pissed his pants, he was so terrified of being in the same room with a real man. Nancy tried to be a ball buster and ended up sounding like scoldy old Mrs. Crabapple. They both talk tough when they're not actually in front of the man, but you put him in the room and they whimper like the infants they are.

THAT is the Dem "leadership" - these two weak ass punks.

Hijinx

They're all trying to pretend that shrill Nancy and cowering Chuck won the day. :lol: Chuck wouldn't even freaking look Trump in the eye. He probably pissed his pants, he was so terrified of being in the same room with a real man. Nancy tried to be a ball buster and ended up sounding like scoldy old Mrs. Crabapple. They both talk tough when they're not actually in front of the man, but you put him in the room and they whimper like the infants they are.

THAT is the Dem "leadership" - these two weak ass punks.

Trump does what is right, He doesn't give a flying phuck about political BS from the Dems.
He doesn't really need this job anyway.
He is in the right. We need this wall.
Democrats like Schmuck and Pelosi are perfectly willing to turn the Southwest and West into Mexico North.

CPUSA

Well hell!!
From the title of this thread, I was expecting a Tranny/Sadpussi sex tape...

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Everybody’s Wrong: Donald Trump Won the Chuck-n-Nancy Meeting, and Here’s Why

All that in-front-of-the-cameras civility is fake anyway. Trump dispensed with it. It was refreshing, and his people will love it, shutdown or no shutdown.

If you are a supporter of the president’s policies, this was an especially welcome display—a rare example of a president publicly fighting for his policy goal: a border wall. The public fight is important. There is no doubt that Trump supporters are passionate about the border wall. The proof that Trump is rhetorically fighting for it is vital—especially if he never actually delivers it.

But maybe he will. For those conservatives who championed Trump based on his status as a fighter, he doesn’t get points just for standing up for the wall. However, he does get extra points for not cowering in the face of a government shutdown.

It has long been axiomatic that Republicans would always get blamed for a shutdown—regardless of the merits. This was partly a function of it being less plausible to believe that Democrats, seen as the party of big government, would want to shut down governmental functions. Trump is the first Republican president I’ve seen who defied this rule.

Here, we have a president displaying not only that he isn’t afraid of a shutdown battle with Democrats, but also that he welcomes it. “I will take the mantle. I will be the one to shut it down. I’m not going to blame you for it,” he said.

Daily Beast - that Progressive Champion of Trump