Nazi James Fields JR sentenced to life in prison

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Despite Gurps saying he would plead self defense he was convicted and sentenced to life in prison today

You are the dumbest person. In fact Fields claimed self-defense and it even said so in the freaking story you linked. How he pled has nothing to do with what the jury found and his sentence.

Sapidus

You are the dumbest person. In fact Fields claimed self-defense and it even said so in the freaking story you linked. How he pled has nothing to do with what the jury found and his sentence.

Gurps said he would plead self defense and walk away a free man

How am I the dumb one?

Hijinx

The jury heard the case and found him guilty.
I have no problem with that. They heard the evidence, I didn't.

littlelady

God bless the USA
The jury heard the case and found him guilty.
I have no problem with that. They heard the evidence, I didn't.

Good point. I would like to know if Field’s moment of fury was worth giving up his life. Crazies live amongst US. We have to be aware, and vigilant, y’all.

glhs837

Power with Control
Only a moron would think anti fascist would be a bad thing

Seeing, being against fascism is indeed a good thing. Bet we all agree on that. But only a moron would think that people who act like thought police (like real fascists) by dressing up all in black, hiding their identities and physically attacking anyone who thinks differently than they are actually against real fascism. They are the real fascists, using not just the threat, but actual violence to force people to conform.

Tons of video of them initiating violence against people not doing any other than engaging in free speech. Might not seem that way if you watch the press, who have a hard-on for these folks, but just look a bit deeper. They dont scare me, they wont be toppling society over. But seeing police ordered to let them be the violent thugs they are and the press look the other way annoys me.

On topic, this guy killed someone and has been found guilty and sentenced. Good. He performed an evil act and should be punished. But lets not pretend there was not lots of violence to go around that day, from both sides. Thanks to the police being given BS orders that made keeping the peace impossible.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Despite Gurps saying he would plead self defense

Where did I say that, you make ASSUMPTIONS about what YOU THINK I Said ...

he was convicted and sentenced to life in prison today [/QUOTE]

That is HOW It Works ... and you call the rest of us ignorant

someone is charged
they enter a plea
they are the convicted or found not guilty

Gurps said he would plead self defense and walk away a free man

Where Did I say He would Walk, let alone what He would Plea - you are making MORE Assumptions

I intentionally made an ambiguous statement to see which of you ignorant clowns would make assumptions to imply what I said

and you did not disappoint

How am I the dumb one?

because YOU constantly make statements that have little basis in reality

you are so ready to imply, impune, insult you constantly spew Fantasy, Supposition, Innuendo and Assumptions

and FOR The Record - the man had his day in court, was found guilty and now he goes away

the Police and Governor are complicit in what went down as are the counter protestors showing up looking for a fight

Midnightrider

Where did I say that, you make ASSUMPTIONS about what YOU THINK I Said ...

he was convicted and sentenced to life in prison today

That is HOW It Works ... and you call the rest of us ignorant

someone is charged
they enter a plea
they are the convicted or found not guilty

Where Did I say He would Walk, let alone what He would Plea - you are making MORE Assumptions

I intentionally made an ambiguous statement to see which of you ignorant clowns would make assumptions to imply what I said

and you did not disappoint

because YOU constantly make statements that have little basis in reality

you are so ready to imply, impune, insult you constantly spew Fantasy, Supposition, Innuendo and Assumptions

and FOR The Record - the man had his day in court, was found guilty and now he goes away

the Police and Governor are complicit in what went down as are the counter protestors showing up looking for a fight

God damn you are an idiot. The only person complicit in this murder is the douchbag murderer. Stop trying to blame people who had no part in his crime, particularly the victims.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Btw, what is so ####ing hard about simply condemning a murderer?

Nothing. It's easy peasy to mindlessly blather talking points. You do it all the time, so how hard can it be?

What's a little more difficult is examining the whole story and finding the root cause, and discussing how it could have been prevented. THAT is what you seem to be unable to participate in.

glhs837

Power with Control
When you set up the conditions for a riot, and people die in that riot, you have some complicity. He murdered that girls, true. He's responsible for his actions, he drove to drive that car into the crowd. That doesn't relieve the people who decided that they were going to order the police to not take steps to keep the groups apart from having played some part in the result.

Read and learn. Properly handled, this event would not have evolved to a state of lawlessness.

http://www.charlottesville.org/home/showdocument?id=59691

The planning and coordination breakdowns prior to August 12 produced disastrous results. Because of their misalignment and lack of accessible protective gear, officers failed to
intervene in physical altercations that took place in areas adjacent to Emancipation Park. VSP directed its officers to remain behind barricades rather than risk injury responding to
conflicts between protesters and counter-protesters. CPD commanders similarly instructed their officers not to intervene in all but the most serious physical confrontations. Neither
agency deployed available field forces or other units to protect public safety at the locations where violence took place. Instead, command staff prepared to declare an unlawful
assembly and disperse the crowd. When violence was most prevalent, CPD commanders pulled officers back to a protected area of the park, where they remained for over an hour as
people in the large crowd fought on Market Street.

Once the unlawful assembly was declared, law enforcement efforts to disperse the crowd generated more violence as Alt-Right protesters were pushed back toward the counterprotesters
with whom they had been in conflict. Once Emancipation Park was clear, the violent conflicts spread beyond the park. Small groups of people wandered through the
Because of their misalignment and lack of accessible protective gear, officers failed to intervene in physical altercations that took place in areas adjacent to Emancipation Park.
streets and engaged in frequent skirmishes unimpeded by police. Violence erupted at the Market Street parking garage, Justice Park, High Street, the Water Street parking area, and
on the Downtown Mall. Police attempted to respond to these violent conflicts, but were too far away and too late to intervene. The result was a period of lawlessness and tension that
threatened the safety of the entire community.

This_person

Btw, what is so ####ing hard about simply condemning a murderer?

Since that's what pretty much EVERY person did, I'd say it's not very difficult at all. Given that's what essentially EVERYONE did, why do you think it's difficult?

Is it the word "simply" in your question that gets you? Are you too simple to be able to condemn the guilty party AND see that there are extenuating circumstances? How sad for you.

Midnightrider

antifa does not show up looking for a fight, there is no murder .... how difficult is to understand

You are a ####ing idiot. The victim was not antifa, she was a resident of Charlottesville. She was murdered by an idiot who decided to drive his car into a crowd.

Nothing. It's easy peasy to mindlessly blather talking points. You do it all the time, so how hard can it be?

What's a little more difficult is examining the whole story and finding the root cause, and discussing how it could have been prevented. THAT is what you seem to be unable to participate in.

Then why haven’t you condemned him? Instead you are searching for a way to blame the victim, who was innocent.

But go ahead, break down what you think the root cause was. I will be happy to embarrass you.