Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Nazi James Fields JR sentenced to life in prison

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightrider View Post
    Things don’t happen in a vacuum. But there were thousands of other people there who did not decide to drive their cars into a crowd. It’s funny that you want to follow the ‘chain’ back but you don’t want to get to the origin, a bunch if white supreacists who invaded a college campus looking for a fight.
    But here is the thing, none of them are responsible for that murder either. The idiot decided to drive his car into a crowd. He was not provoked by any side and his conviction speaks to that.
    I didn't follow that chain back because there wasnt a permit issued for those marches, and so there is no responsibility on the police to have maintained order. But those marches didnt result in injuries or death, did they? The subject is this guy and the situation that day. Stick to that. The police escalated the chaos, and the chaos is a factor in this event. Maybe he would have done this if there was no chaos and lawlessness. We can never know that.
    "I am capable of much unpleasantness."

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    That's not me, moron, that's Gurps.

Actually you are the ####ing idiot. Some of us followed the story and you don't seem to know anything about except to squawk "Nazi! Bwaaaaack! Nazi!"
    I was talking to you dumbass, thatís why I quoted and responded to you.

Quote Originally Posted by glhs837 View Post
    I didn't follow that chain back because there wasnt a permit issued for those marches, and so there is no responsibility on the police to have maintained order. But those marches didnt result in injuries or death, did they? The subject is this guy and the situation that day. Stick to that. The police escalated the chaos, and the chaos is a factor in this event. Maybe he would have done this if there was no chaos and lawlessness. We can never know that.
    The only thing that resulted in a death was a guy who decided to drive his car into a crowd. The police didnít do that, the chaos didnít do that. He and he alone did it.

However if YOU want to follow that line of thought, it is a certainty that he would not have driven his car into that crowd had the white supreacists not invaded that town. It is stupid to blame his actions on anyone but him.
    "once in a while you can get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right"-TGD

Members who have read this thread: 44