Just won't learn

transporter

Come on...I want to hear all you ignorati types proclaiming how Trump is bringing back "law and order"...that he is the "law and order" President!! :lmao: Come on!!! Keep trying to convince yourselves! Go shout it...go scream it...go do anything that will drown out the sound of reality as it crashes all around your pathetic heads!!

Exclusive: Trump says he could intervene in U.S. case against Huawei CFO

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump said on Tuesday he would intervene in the Justice Department’s case against a top executive at China’s Huawei Technologies [HWT.UL] if it would serve national security interests or help close a trade deal with China.

What a buffoon!!! STILL this bozo doesn't understand that he is not allowed to interfere in Justice Dept investigations???? How many memos do you think he has been handed about the topic. Too bad he never bothers to read anything...or make any attempt whatsoever to learn anything or take any advice outside of Fox "News".

But wait...it gets better!!!

When asked if he would intervene with the Justice Department in her case, Trump said in an interview with Reuters: “Whatever’s good for this country, I would do.”

“If I think it’s good for what will be certainly the largest trade deal ever made – which is a very important thing – what’s good for national security – I would certainly intervene if I thought it was necessary,” Trump said.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

This guy should be on TV selling non-stick frying pans and the next generation of super glue!!

littlelady

God bless the USA
It seems you described yourself in the title of your thread. Just an observation/opinion.

Last edited:

BOP

Come on...I want to hear all you ignorati types proclaiming how Trump is bringing back "law and order"...that he is the "law and order" President!! :lmao: Come on!!! Keep trying to convince yourselves! Go shout it...go scream it...go do anything that will drown out the sound of reality as it crashes all around your pathetic heads!!

Exclusive: Trump says he could intervene in U.S. case against Huawei CFO

What a buffoon!!! STILL this bozo doesn't understand that he is not allowed to interfere in Justice Dept investigations???? How many memos do you think he has been handed about the topic. Too bad he never bothers to read anything...or make any attempt whatsoever to learn anything or take any advice outside of Fox "News".

But wait...it gets better!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

This guy should be on TV selling non-stick frying pans and the next generation of super glue!!

Whoz your daddy.jpg