How can you tell when someone is unqualified for their job??

transporter

Here's a BIG clue...when they say sh!t like this!!

In heated on-camera clash, Trump bickers with top Democrats on border wall
“If we don’t get what we want, one way or the other - whether it’s through you, through a military, through anything you want to call - I will shut down the government,” Trump said as the heated argument drew to a crescendo.

“I am proud to shut down the government for border security, Chuck, because the people of this country don’t want criminals and people that have lots of problems and drugs pouring into our country,” he said before reporters left their ringside seats.

Now...for those who still don't understand what "Acting Presidential" and "respecting the office" means...go watch the video. Trump in true POS fashion continually refers to everyone else by their first name. Pelosi refers to him as "Mr. President". Go ahead...spew about what a great leader Trump is!!

But here is the best part:
Ironically, in boasting he was “proud” to shut down the government for border security, Trump would be shuttering the very agency in charge of border security - the Department of Homeland Security. In past shutdown battles, workers deemed “essential” were instructed to work.

Don't you think the world's self professed "smartest guy" and the one who claims "ONLY" he can fix ALL our problems would know that rather important little detail before spouting off and turning all red faced?? Wouldn't that tidbit be good to know???

What a buffoon!!!

Sapidus

Here's a BIG clue...when they say sh!t like this!!

In heated on-camera clash, Trump bickers with top Democrats on border wall

Now...for those who still don't understand what "Acting Presidential" and "respecting the office" means...go watch the video. Trump in true POS fashion continually refers to everyone else by their first name. Pelosi refers to him as "Mr. President". Go ahead...spew about what a great leader Trump is!!

But here is the best part:

Don't you think the world's self professed "smartest guy" and the one who claims "ONLY" he can fix ALL our problems would know that rather important little detail before spouting off and turning all red faced?? Wouldn't that tidbit be good to know???

What a buffoon!!!

He is playing 3-d chess dontchaknow. We will all see the genius of his ways in a year his ideas are so advanced we can’t even comprehend them yet

Hijinx

You all get more hysterical by the day. Scared?

I guess it depends on your point of view.

If you are a Dem bot it seems a bit over the top. If you are a Patriotic American you want to pat trump on the back for standing up to these two political a-holes.

littlelady

God bless the USA
I guess it depends on your point of view.

If you are a Dem bot it seems a bit over the top. If you are a Patriotic American you want to pat trump on the back for standing up to these two political a-holes.

And, let US not forget that Trump used to be one of them. He saw the light. Thank you, Mr. President.

BOP

what is it you say you do here.jpg

This_person

That's calculated. Generally, when you want to show that someone is your inferior, you refer to them by their first name while they refer to you by your surname. George Bush did it repeatedly with Saddam Hussein, calling him almost exclusively "Saddam." It's meant to show that the person using the first name is the adult, the person being called by their first name is childlike. Think of how you were as a child, when you would be called by your first name by the neighbors, but you would refer to them as Mr. and Mrs. Soandso. Politicians repeatedly do it with journalists, too. "Now, Chuck, I think you don't understand." "Senator, I think you're trying to mislead us." Etc.

It's amazing you can be at least 18 years old and not know simple things like this.

SamSpade

I would figure a person is unqualified for a job based on results.

If a person who had never coached a football team led it to a Super Bowl its first year,
I'd say they were qualified. If another man spent a career coaching teams that always lost,
I'd say they haven't a clue how to coach a team.

I've said that Trump is the Patton of politics. Vulgar, brash, slapped soldiers - and won battles.
Reprimanded often for his remarks to the press and his comments on our allies and their leaders -
but Eisenhower said of him what Lincoln said of Grant - I can't spare the man, he fights.

CPUSA

ccry all you want.jpg

See Brony, I don't expect you to understand...
You're a retard living in your mom's basement... and you fluff Aaron/Sadpussi while fantasizing about facing your greatest fears...whitey

Hijinx

I would figure a person is unqualified for a job based on results.

If a person who had never coached a football team led it to a Super Bowl its first year,
I'd say they were qualified. If another man spent a career coaching teams that always lost,
I'd say they haven't a clue how to coach a team.

I've said that Trump is the Patton of politics. Vulgar, brash, slapped soldiers - and won battles.
Reprimanded often for his remarks to the press and his comments on our allies and their leaders -
but Eisenhower said of him what Lincoln said of Grant - I can't spare the man, he fights.

You had to bring the coach of the Redskins into this.