So....how's that Brexit thing going???

transporter

How is Brexit going? About as well as the Trump Presidency!! And pretty much like predicted beforehand.

Odd...how you never see the ignorati types or GURPS posting anymore on the wonder of Brexit!!

Jobs are leaving...unnecessarily.

Prices are rising...unnecessarily.

Economic growth has slowed and will be negatively impacted for the foreseeable future...unnecessarily.

Oh and now the govt is thrown into complete disarray with a "no confidence" vote!!

What a great deal, huh?!

SamSpade

It's still happening.

You know, leaving the Soviet Union wasn't all blue skies and rainbows for many of the former Republics.
But they got out. Their choice.

limblips

How is Brexit going? About as well as the Trump Presidency!! And pretty much like predicted beforehand.

Odd...how you never see the ignorati types or GURPS posting anymore on the wonder of Brexit!!

Economic growth has slowed and will be negatively impacted for the foreseeable future...unnecessarily.

Oh and now the govt is thrown into complete disarray with a "no confidence" vote!!

What a great deal, huh?!

You don't have an understanding of things here in our own country I strongly suggest you stay out of other countries politics. And, news flash, nobody in this country voted for or against Brexit.

This_person

You don't have an understanding of things here in our own country I strongly suggest you stay out of other countries politics. And, news flash, nobody in this country voted for or against Brexit.

Obama tried to - and tried to influence the Brits, too. Was that "collusion"?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

What a great deal, huh?!

This is what you're hysterical about today?

Okay.

Hijinx

Good advice.

Personally I believe Brexit could have worked if those in the EU had not tried to enforce their will on Great Britain and left their sovereignty alone.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Odd ... how you never see the ignorati types or GURPS posting anymore on the wonder of Brexit!

Horrors You are right, no articles mentioning BREXIT Since Aug. I guess my Russian Handlers do not care.

I really do not understand the POINT You are Trying to Make .... you type a lot of crap out and say surprisingly little

Besides an Ad Hominem Attack by implying that I am AVOIDING the topic of Brexit did you have a POINT you were trying to make ?

Jobs are leaving ... unnecessarily.

Prices are rising ... unnecessarily.

Economic growth has slowed and will be negatively impacted for the foreseeable future ... unnecessarily.

All Your Fantasy, Supposition, Innuendo and Unfounded OPINION Mr Krugman ....

The People [subjects] of the UK were tired of being beholden to the Un-elected Bureaucrats in Brussels

What a great deal, huh?!

and what exactly does Trump have to do with this ?