Lying to theFBI

GregV814

Do ya think the average street thug who robs a bank with a finger in his pocket, pretending to have a gun has never lied to the FBI? Are they also charged with lying?

No. That charged is saved for white males with a “R” designation. Not anyone else including a former 1st lady/lying skank.

transporter

Do ya think the average street thug who robs a bank with a finger in his pocket, pretending to have a gun has never lied to the FBI? Are they also charged with lying?

No. That charged is saved for white males with a “R” designation. Not anyone else including a former 1st lady/lying skank.

Ah...the "victim card"...once again the "bad ass", "law and order" types get their panties all in a bunch when the law is actually applied. Oh....the horror!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Ah...the "privilege of being a ####-bag, traitorous Democrat"...once again the my hypocritical retarded ass will deflect, to obscure the fact that us communist ####-bags need not fear the law being actually applied to us. :getdown:

:yay:

Hijinx

I don't quite understand the law, but then I am no lawyer.
Hillary can lied to Congress and they claim she didn't perjure herself, because she was not sworn under oath.
So she faces no consequence. Which is why they didn't swear her in.

Now an FBI agent or official doesn't swear you in before questioning, so how can that be perjury or be considered against the law?
Why is it against the law to lie to the FBI , but not against the law to lie to Congress.
This appears to me to be a BS law .Can I lie to other law enforcement agencies and not be charged? Why is the FBI so sacrosanct that they have a special law.

officeguy

I don't quite understand the law, but then I am no lawyer.
Hillary can lied to Congress and they claim she didn't perjure herself, because she was not sworn under oath.
So she faces no consequence. Which is why they didn't swear her in.

Now an FBI agent or official doesn't swear you in before questioning, so how can that be perjury or be considered against the law?
Why is it against the law to lie to the FBI , but not against the law to lie to Congress.
This appears to me to be a BS law .Can I lie to other law enforcement agencies and not be charged? Why is the FBI so sacrosanct that they have a special law.

Yup, there is a law. Applies to any federal law enforcement officer. If the postal inspector asks you whether you received a certain mis-routed letter and you say 'no', he can charge you under Sec 1001 if he thinks you are lying.

Bottom line: Never ever talk to a federal law enforcement officer. If they have questions, they can send you a letter which your attorney can answer. The only answer they should ever get in person is 'Am I free to go or am I being detained ?'

Hijinx

Yup, there is a law. Applies to any federal law enforcement officer. If the postal inspector asks you whether you received a certain mis-routed letter and you say 'no', he can charge you under Sec 1001 if he thinks you are lying.

Bottom line: Never ever talk to a federal law enforcement officer. If they have questions, they can send you a letter which your attorney can answer. The only answer they should ever get in person is 'Am I free to go or am I being detained ?'

Some people call this a free country.