The wall..."not important"

transporter

70% of registered adult Americans view The Wall as "Not important" or "Not an immediate priority"....

maristpoll.marist.edu/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/NPR_PBS-NewsHour_Marist-Poll_USA-NOS-and-Tables_Immigration_1812051721.pdf#page=3

See page 8

h3mech

70% of registered adult Americans view The Wall as "Not important" or "Not an immediate priority"....

maristpoll.marist.edu/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/NPR_PBS-NewsHour_Marist-Poll_USA-NOS-and-Tables_Immigration_1812051721.pdf#page=3

See page 8

that's the poll you get when you only ask libatards, no one has ever called to ask my opinion, build the wall, and by the way great job in the Whitehouse meeting. Shut it Down shut .

SamSpade

Yeah, I couldn't find a breakdown on what actually IS important to Americans, but I suspect "climate change"
ranks even lower. Won't stop the Dems from making everything about it.

glhs837

Power with Control

See page 8

Hmmm, not an immediate priority is not the same as not important. Should we defund the Navy to build it? Of course not. Even I, who thinks it's a vital thing would be hard pressed to say "immediate priority". As usual, its the wording, and the fact that you had to play with it to make your case means you get that.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Democrat 33%
Republican 27%
Independent 39%
Other 2%

Party Identification

Strong Democrats 23%
Not strong Democrats 10%
Democratic leaning independents 14%
Just independents 12%