AOC - Attacks Gold Star Father

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/Ocasio2018/status/1072167560311910401[/TWITTER]

"Cowardice." Quite a big word to use against a four-star Marine Corps general whose son was killed in Afghanistan.

Wilson's spat with Kelly came last year when she alleged President Trump disrespected a military family during a phone call. Kelly disputed her characterization and gave a briefing to the White House press corps on how the military handles casualties.

Disgrace: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Attacks Gold Star Father John Kelly as a Coward

I'm not sure I agree with the Characterization or why AOC felt the need to call Kelly a Coward .... for something that happened long before she was in office

Democrat Rep. Frederica Wilson IIRC is that hat wearing troll from Florida who claimed Kelly made a racist remark calling her an empty barrel

Personally I'd have said 'All Hat, No Cattle' but she is not from Texas and would not have understood the reference

https://www.rollcall.com/news/politics/frederica-wilson-apology-john-kelly

Last year Kelly incorrectly said that Wilson derailed the dedication of a Federal Bureau of Investigation building to brag about having “called up President [Barack] Obama for the funding,” characterizing her as part of a “long tradition of empty barrels making the most noise.” A video of the event proved that claim to be false.

Wilson said that Kelly’s “empty barrel” insult had racial connotations. Sociologists have described the treatment of Wilson by the White House — namely President Donald Trump’s tweet ridiculing her as “wacky” — as out of a historic playbook characterizing people of color and black professionals as unfit.

In October, Trump and Kelly sought to undercut Wilson after she criticized Trump’s comments in a call to Myeshia Johnson, the widow of an Army sergeant killed in an ambush in Niger. Wilson overheard a call in which Trump told Myeshia Johnson that the sergeant “knew what he signed up for.”

Kelly’s claim inflamed supporters of the president. Wilson became the target of death threats, including threats of lynching and nooses through the mail. The threats became so severe that she could not cast votes.

glhs837

Power with Control
So, how do you say a black person is unfit without being a racist? They get the same distribution curve of talent and intelligence that anyone else gets. So there are unfit ones out there.

Hijinx

So, how do you say a black person is unfit without being a racist? They get the same distribution curve of talent and intelligence that anyone else gets. So there are unfit ones out there.

She is a freaking empty barrel.
How is that racist.

But what the hell we may as well give up these are the people who will be leading the U.S. into a dictatorship.

Sapidus

I'm not sure I agree with the Characterization or why AOC felt the need to call Kelly a Coward .... for something that happened long before she was in office

Democrat Rep. Frederica Wilson IIRC is that hat wearing troll from Florida who claimed Kelly made a racist remark calling her an empty barrel

Personally I'd have said 'All Hat, No Cattle' but she is not from Texas and would not have understood the reference

Hypocrite. Where was the outrage when Trump attacked a gold star Family? Oh wait. Weren’t they Muslim?