Sultry cow logo causes liberals head's to implode

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
This is what happens when you get easily offended by ancient Christmas carols. When does this end? Or will we look at the days when being offended by a cartoon logo are considered the good old days

The Montclair ice cream shop with the "sexy cow butt" logo is closing, and its owner says that a public outcry from "extremist liberals" has begun to affect his family's private life.

When Anthony Tortoriello opened Dairy Air – pun intended – he had no idea of the firestorm of controversy about to descend on his fledgling business. But then the Bloomfield Avenue shop unveiled its new logo: a cartoon cow gazing over her shoulder with a saucy look and her posterior jutting out.

"This kind of marketing scheme is the reason we currently have a sexual predator in the White House," said Amy Tingle,

Do not sell your ice cream by selling me out, and by selling out my collective body of women allies. Do not sell your ice cream by sexualizing us."

"They were on a crusade to destroy my business and my life," Tortoriello told NorthJersey.com. "I was totally berated and accused of being a woman-hater. It was nonstop harassment; it never ended."
Tortoriello said that even after the news stories dried up, people continued to send letters, write emails and get in his employees' faces about the logo.
"It's not fair for a 15-year-old to get harassed by extremist radical liberal people," he said, describing how his daughters are now "embarrassed" to go to school.

I bet she's lactose intolerant

NextJen

Raisin cane
She says, "Do not sell your ice cream by sexualizing us". Does she consider herself a cow?

On another note, since it is called Dairy Air, I think they could have changed the logo to remain a cartoon cow gazing over her shoulder - but with a surprised look and her posterior jutting out with a cloud of gas coming from her rear. Inside the cloud they could have placed the flavor of the ice cream.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
You be the judge. I love how Ms Tingle works in a President Trump reference. Just like the snowflake handbook says to do it.

dairy.jpg

nutz

I'd put a picture of Ms. Tingle in the cloud.

That’s not where I would like to see her, she ought to be slapped and then given a defamation suit. “And Tingle, a struggling small business owner herself, suggested that Dairy Air's closing likely was caused by high overhead and rent instead of a social media uproar over the logo, NorthJersey.com reported.” Why is gossip and speculation written as news?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I wonder if they'll change locations and open up an udder business.

Hijinx

So many perpetually offended people.

Nothing to do all day but call her friends and complain about a cartoon cow.

SamSpade

I was really hoping someone from the left would be in here defending this, especially harassing a teenager
because of a cartoon cow.