Today's "just when you think you've heard it all"

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ca...in-u-s-or-pay-them-50000-each-to-go-back-home
Two groups of Central American migrants marched to the U.S. Consulate in Tijuana on Tuesday with a list of demands, with one group delivering an ultimatum to the Trump administration: either let them in the U.S. or pay them $50,000 each to go home, a report said.

Among other demands were that deportations be halted and that asylum seekers be processed faster and in greater numbers, the San Diego Union-Tribune reported.

:roflmao:

Demands. They have demands.

:lmao:

Oh, and they want us to overthrow their government:

A letter from the group criticized U.S. intervention in Central America and asked the U.S. to remove Honduran President Orlando Hernandez from office. They gave the consulate 72 hours to respond.

:roflmao:

If it were me I'd give the border guards orders to shoot to kill. Eventually the invaders would figure it out.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I read that this morning and had to make sure it was from the Onion. Then I laughed and laughed and laughed. My office mate was wondering what was so funny. You can't make this chit up! :roflmao:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
The top 4 exports from Honduras. In order of importance.

#1 - Cheap, manual labor

#2 - Communicable diseases

#3 - Bananas

#4 - Pineapples

This_person

“It may seem like a lot of money to you,” Ulloa told the paper. “But it is a small sum compared to everything the United States has stolen from Honduras.”

What have we stolen from Honduras?

A letter from the group criticized U.S. intervention in Central America and asked the U.S. to remove Honduran President Orlando Hernandez from office.

"Leave us alone!!! Well, after you intervene some more!!!!"

:killingme

It sounds like Sappy logic.

nutz

The top 4 exports from Honduras. In order of importance.

#1 - Cheap, manual labor

#2 - Communicable diseases

#3 - Bananas

#4 - Pineapples

Is your list all from personal experience? Do #1 and #2 have something in common? :whistle: