Pelosi has nothing better to say the questioning Trumps manhood

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
What would that dried up old witch know about anyone's "manhood".

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
That dried up old crone probably hasn't seen a dick in so many years that she secretly got turned on my the whole fiasco yesterday.

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
No stupid, it isn't a manhood thing with him. It is a promise he made to the people that voted for him. Maybe she should take a page out of his book and do what the people that voted for her want and not just have an agenda to IMPEACH someone that IS doing their job.

Sapidus

No stupid, it isn't a manhood thing with him. It is a promise he made to the people that voted for him. Maybe she should take a page out of his book and do what the people that voted for her want and not just have an agenda to IMPEACH someone that IS doing their job.

Even if that person has now been named in 3 felonies?

Pelosi put him in his place on TV she’s twice the man he thinks he is

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm surprised men put up with that, this harpy hating on men and sneering at masculinity. Are all Democrat men henpecked beta males? Why would they belong to a party that hates them so much?

WingsOfGold

Do you often ask people to come to your home and educate you on subjects?

I’ve posted the relevant links over the last 72 hours. I’m sorry you are not bright enough to follow along

I've been named 4 times as the smartest sonofabitch in the world but does that make it true?