9 Yr Old Black Girl Hangs Herself - Bullied for Having a White Friend

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Jasmine Adams told CBS 42, "She told me that this one particular child was writing her nasty notes in class. It was just things you wouldn't think a 9-year-old should know. And my baby to tell me some of the things they had said to her, I was like, where are they learning this from? … Part of it could have been because she rode to school with a white family. And a lot of it was race; some of the student bullies would say to her, ‘Why you riding with white people? You’re black; you’re ugly. You should just die.’”

McKenzie's aunt, Eddwina Harris, a television host in Atlanta, told the Tuscaloosa News, “She was being bullied the entire school year, with words such as 'kill yourself,' 'You think you're white because you ride with that white boy,' 'You ugly,' 'Black b-tch,' 'Just die.’’’

https://www.dailywire.com/news/39259/nine-year-old-black-girl-allegedly-bullied-being-hank-berrien

WT Actual F is wrong with African American Parents who would raise such hateful children

Hijinx

Jasmine Adams told CBS 42, "She told me that this one particular child was writing her nasty notes in class. It was just things you wouldn't think a 9-year-old should know. And my baby to tell me some of the things they had said to her, I was like, where are they learning this from? … Part of it could have been because she rode to school with a white family. And a lot of it was race; some of the student bullies would say to her, ‘Why you riding with white people? You’re black; you’re ugly. You should just die.’”

McKenzie's aunt, Eddwina Harris, a television host in Atlanta, told the Tuscaloosa News, “She was being bullied the entire school year, with words such as 'kill yourself,' 'You think you're white because you ride with that white boy,' 'You ugly,' 'Black b-tch,' 'Just die.’’’

https://www.dailywire.com/news/39259/nine-year-old-black-girl-allegedly-bullied-being-hank-berrien

WT Actual F is wrong with African American Parents who would raise such hateful children

Blacks aren't racist. Can't be.It's just not allowed to be said.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
You see it a lot if you venture near their territory. Don't be caught akkin white!

NextJen

Raisin cane
I assume they were the way it was written bu to be perfectly honest I don't know.

I read the article and have searched other articles (one of which says an investigation shows no evidence of bullying) to see if the students doing the bullying were black or white. I cannot find it spelled out anywhere.

But, if you think about an African American blaming race for the bullying, I don't believe it would have been brought up if the bullies themselves were black. Just my opinion.
Just reading a couple of these comments makes you understand where today's children get their thoughts and ideas from.

Hijinx

I read the article and have searched other articles (one of which says an investigation shows no evidence of bullying) to see if the students doing the bullying were black or white. I cannot find it spelled out anywhere.

But, if you think about an African American blaming race for the bullying, I don't believe it would have been brought up if the bullies themselves were black. Just my opinion.
Just reading a couple of these comments makes you understand where today's children get their thoughts and ideas from.

I do not believe in today's society with people so frightened of being called racist even a white child would tease a black about hanging with white people.But I guess it's all in how you look at it.
We won't know until someone learns how to write a story with facts.

glhs837

Power with Control
Were the children that were bullying her African American children?

Nothing other than this to go on.....

"Minority enrollment is 56% of the student body (majority Black), which is higher than the Alabama state average of 44%."

limblips

PREMO Member
I know I will get a lot of grief for this but here we go. I find it curious that a 9 year old would hang herself over being called names. I just don't envision a 9 year old's brain working that way. It happens in the mid-puberty hormone raging teens years but 9 seems out of place. The only people saying she did this because of bullying is family. The school has concluded an internal investigation and found no reports of bullying although the family says they reported it more than once. The family also stated she transferred from another school because she was bullied there but no supporting evidence can be found. The police investigation, while still ongoing so far supports the schools statement. The aunt is the de facto spokesperson and has said she will use her position as a TV host to spread the word about bullying. It would not be an unheard of crime that she was murdered by someone who didn't want her talking about something that happened to her or she witnessed.

It is horrendously sad that she died but I guess I tend to distrust things that have such little supporting evidence. Regardless of what happened she deserves justice.

Last edited:

Hijinx

Although you think you’re being cute, you are actually correct; one cannot oppress the oppressor.

That your typical thought that black people carry around folks.
poor oppressed black folks.

It comes right from the horses mouth.

Smokey1

Although you think you’re being cute, you are actually correct; one cannot oppress the oppressor.

Not in any actual definition that I have seen. You are using fake definitions. No one is immune to being a racist.

BOP

Were the children that were bullying her African American children?

Chances are better than average. You want to see racism against mixed race children, against children who don't fit in, who "act white"? Look no further than your local "communitay." Been there, seen that.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Chances are better than average. You want to see racism against mixed race children, against children who don't fit in, who "act white"? Look no further than your local "communitay." Been there, seen that.

if you are 'too smart' and educated you are 'acting white' - heard his out of LA Yrs ago

gemma_rae

Although you think you're not being as stupidus as you really are; the allegedly oppressed certainly do kill the other allegedly oppressed.

Don't you have a haunted house looking for you Casper?