Another example of Vox being idiotic

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
This is why I snort when our resident bots cite them as a source:

It’s ridiculous that it’s unconstitutional for Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to run for president

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is the biggest star in the Democratic Party, and she has been ever since she unseated Rep. Joe Crowley in a surprise primary upset in May. That her win didn’t, in the final analysis, launch a wave of leftist primary victories only goes to show what a phenomenon she personally is.

Yes, Vox wants a 29 year old bartender to be President of the United States. Go ahead - die laughing. :lmao:

But wait! There's more:

One good sign that AOC should run for president is that she has a nickname — AOC.

Oooh! A nickname! :roflmao:

Now, let's think about this:

Democrats insist that today's young people are so immature and dependent that they should be on their parents' health insurance until they are 26 years old. And yet somehow they are also mature and responsible enough to be President.

:doh:

This is where these bots get all their stupid ideas - from idiot factories like Vox and Buzzfeed.

Sapidus

I’ve never seen a bunch of brain dead toothless morons more obsessed with anyone but Trump and maybe Hillary until AOC came along

She really is the bogeyman. Why do you guys hate women like Hillary , AOC and Pelosi so much?

littlelady

God bless the USA
I’ve never seen a bunch of brain dead toothless morons more obsessed with anyone but Trump and maybe Hillary until AOC came along

She really is the bogeyman. Why do you guys hate women like Hillary , AOC and Pelosi so much?

Why do you think Hillary, AOC, and Pelosi are such outstanding women? That is a serious question. There is no describing your exploding head posts. You need major help. Most SoMD people are transplants because of the military base. They are called patriots. I have all my teeth. Do you? I am from Louisiana. I just ended up in Maryland. That is the thing about you commies and, always, thinking you are right. Bottom line is you are a hypocrite. I hope you get what you deserve when ‘push comes to shove’. I shake my head when reading your posts. It is dizzying. I hope there are not more than I think there are that think like you. Scary. God bless the USA.

Last edited:

WingsOfGold

I wish she would keep her mouth closed, she looks like a wiener eating piranha.
pesce-piranha-pirana-killer.jpg :oldman: