Hey Gilligan!!

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Oh ...that one again...it's been all over every Bronco forum the last few days. Yes, it really does cost that much to have a brand new one professionally built. There are at least three companies that do that, in that price range...including ICON that has a backlog of orders. They've been building "new" EBs for almost a decade now...200K and up, many of them.

It's crazy...but it will pass. ;-)

I just want to get my current build on the road so I can take it to some events....but alas..she's a ways off...
IMG_0943.jpg

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
IIRC a Old restored Bronco does not cost that much ... maybe 50 k for a really nice one

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
IIRC a Old restored Bronco does not cost that much ... maybe 50 k for a really nice one

Prices are all over the place. The higher end prices tend to be all modified trucks, not restored to original. I've seen some nice examples go for 35K and others for 70K.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Ha, I noticed those :) Thats enough to get three of four people pleasantly buzzed for a weekend, I think :)

Every one is full of various Ford engine parts...pistons, rods, valve trains, etc. Corona makes great storage containers. ;-)

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Got some for lunch today, made it three days ago in the ol' Instant Pot.

Plenty of my wife's killer chili on hand ..she makes a couple gallons at a time and freezes it in 2-serving size containers. No bean soup this year yet; the first country ham is coming down from hanging to be soaked in a few days..and then par boiled for 8 hours or so. Then we'll have what she needs to make a huge batch of bean soup. ;-)