Trump Cancels WH/Press Christmas Party

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
They spend the year slamming him and his family, making up horrible stories and rousing the rabble to violence...and can't figure out why Trump won't throw a Christmas party for them.

:lol:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
President Obama sometimes disagreed with the press coverage of himself, but he respected their role as the guardians of democracy.

Obama may have disagreed with them on occasion, but they loved them some Obama. They reported their overwhelming love for him daily. Not so much with Trump. I wouldn't throw a party for people who hate me.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
President Obama sometimes disagreed with the press coverage of himself, but he respected their role as the guardians of democracy.

:bs:

Revisionist History

Trump rages about leakers. Obama quietly prosecuted them.

CNN's Tapper: Obama has used Espionage Act more than all previous administrations

Obama, whose administration prosecuted and spied on reporters, claims Trump is very bad for criticizing newsrooms

Trump Wages War on the Press, but Was Obama Much Better to Reporters? (Guest Column)

Obama’s Justice Department accessed the personal email of a Fox News reporter and surveilled the reporter’s parents and colleagues. They seized the home, work and mobile phone records of journalists at the Associated Press.

Risen, who fought the administration to protect his sources, got so deep in his own legal battle with Obama that he selected a reading list for prison before the government finally backed off.

White House officials subverted the press in a number of ways while touting themselves as the most transparent in history.

Obama routinely banned news photographers from official events. He went months between press conferences and used social media to circumvent reporters.

First lady Michelle Obama took policy trips overseas with no press on her airplane. The White House scrubbed public visitor logs of names it didn’t want in the news.

Salmon

Obama may have disagreed with them on occasion, but they loved them some Obama. They reported their overwhelming love for him daily. Not so much with Trump. I wouldn't throw a party for people who hate me.

Perhaps they saw his vision as just. Journalists are more educated on the issues than your average person. Maybe they truly felt his agenda was best for the country. Still they did hold him accountable when need be.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Perhaps they saw his vision as just. Journalists are more educated on the issues than your average person. Maybe they truly felt his agenda was best for the country. Still they did hold him accountable when need be.

yeah running guns to Mexico was great

This_person

Evidence does not back up your thought here. In fact, Jimmy, it shows your position to be entirely invalid.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
well this should be GREAT NEWS to Progressives

Women do not have to spend on new party dresses, just to be sexually harassed by Trump

luvmygdaughters

what makes you think they are "more educated"? From what I've seen, education, knowledge and facts have not been a strong point for the press for quite some time. Its more innuendo and opinion now.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
It's just as well.

Can you imagine how much of a asinine belligerent drunk Jim Acosta would be?

Tech

Heard the white house staff is upset since they wasted the time in hiding the good silverware.