PG County teachers...

GregV814

WJLA had a blurb on the news last night referring to the PG County teachers, in unison, trying to coerce the Redskins and Dan Snyder into hiring the Colon to play for the team... Well, teachers teach life lessons I guess....In this case, quite expectedly. They have taught us that they loathe the Country, the Military and support a black man who was raised in affluence by white parents only to spit on the hand that fed him.

Bravo teachers, bravo...

Hannibal

Any time at QB gets injured, this guy comes up. And I won't dispute he's not a capable (Avg/sub-Avg QB), but when you take him on, you take on all of his baggage and that headaches isn't worth his abilities. People try to claim it's some kind of race thing - it's not. Some people try to claim it's some kind of "vocal black persona" thing - it's not. His abilities on the field simply don't provide enough benefit to offset the off-the-field stuff. He's not good enough for the drama plain and simple.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Any time at QB gets injured, this guy comes up. And I won't dispute he's not a capable (Avg/sub-Avg QB), but when you take him on, you take on all of his baggage and that headaches isn't worth his abilities. People try to claim it's some kind of race thing - it's not. Some people try to claim it's some kind of "vocal black persona" thing - it's not. His abilities on the field simply don't provide enough benefit to offset the off-the-field stuff. He's not good enough for the drama plain and simple.

As was explained to me "for every beautiful woman out there, there's a guy tired of putting up with her drama", and Koepernack just isn't that beautiful.

stgislander

PREMO Member
WJLA had a blurb on the news last night referring to the PG County teachers, in unison, trying to coerce the Redskins and Dan Snyder into hiring the Colon to play for the team... Well, teachers teach life lessons I guess....In this case, quite expectedly. They have taught us that they loathe the Country, the Military and support a black man who was raised in affluence by white parents only to spit on the hand that fed him.

Bravo teachers, bravo...

Well, it IS PG County.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

never heard that one before lol

Put another way ...
maxresdefault.jpg
Though beautiful, sexy, serious arm candy, great in the kitchen, etc, there is a man that got tired putting of up with her sh*t.

OldHillcrestGuy

Its not the teachers in favor of this, it was 7 members on the school board who sent a letter to the Redskins. As screwed up as the PG Board of Ed. is, the teachers probably had no idea this was done.

NorthBeachPerso

Honorary SMIB
Its not the teachers in favor of this, it was 7 members on the school board who sent a letter to the Redskins. As screwed up as the PG Board of Ed. is, the teachers probably had no idea this was done.

They didn't. And note, the School Board does not represent the teachers in any event.

officeguy

They didn't. And note, the School Board does not represent the teachers in any event.

They don't represent anything these days. The schools are under control of the county executive. The PG school board is an entirely redundant institution and shouldn't even exist to consume tax money at this point.