Gay Conservatives ‘Shut The F*** Up’

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
On Tuesday, openly gay conservative Chad Felix Greene published a piece for The Federalist titled, "The Stigma Against My Conservative Politics Is Worse Than The Stigma Of Being Gay."

On Wednesday, Lauren Theisen wrote a piece for sports news website Deadspin titled, "Conservative Gays Need To Shut The F*** Up." In the article, Theisen disparages Greene and other Gay conservatives for their political affiliation.

Below are two excerpts from Theisen’s condemnation of Greene:

...conservative gays using their sexuality as a means to defend their abhorrent views have become more and more common as queers win more widespread acceptance.

...But wealthy and mostly white gay men have all too often been afforded the choice not just to shed the "oppressed" label, but to become oppressors themselves. Their sexuality, then, becomes a tool used to help uphold the anti-feminist, white supremacist, wealth-favoring status quo, and they need to f****** stop.

Deadspin Sports Writer Tells Gay Conservatives To ‘Shut The F*** Up’

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Yep. Just like they want conservative black men to shut up, and conservative, straight, white women only do what their husbands tell them to do.

More pathetic.

glhs837

Power with Control
Ya, know, for a bunch that screams about inclusion and having everybody heard, they spend an inordinate amount of time telling people to shut the eff up.

PeoplesElbow

Yep. Just like they want conservative black men to shut up, and conservative, straight, white women only do what their husbands tell them to do.

More pathetic.

It is because that is what they fear the most, they can't use the labels racist, gay hater etc against them.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm telling ya, this #### is a religion with them. They claim to be pro gay and woman and black and Hispanic and blah blah blah. No, they're not. They're pro their cult, and anyone outside that is the enemy. You should see the filthy names they call black conservatives on social media. I have never heard a conservative talk like that.

Hijinx

I'm telling ya, this #### is a religion with them. They claim to be pro gay and woman and black and Hispanic and blah blah blah. No, they're not. They're pro their cult, and anyone outside that is the enemy. You should see the filthy names they call black conservatives on social media. I have never heard a conservative talk like that.

Don't get around me when i go off on rants about liberals then.

BOP

On Tuesday, openly gay conservative Chad Felix Greene published a piece for The Federalist titled, "The Stigma Against My Conservative Politics Is Worse Than The Stigma Of Being Gay."

On Wednesday, Lauren Theisen wrote a piece for sports news website Deadspin titled, "Conservative Gays Need To Shut The F*** Up." In the article, Theisen disparages Greene and other Gay conservatives for their political affiliation.

Below are two excerpts from Theisen’s condemnation of Greene:

...conservative gays using their sexuality as a means to defend their abhorrent views have become more and more common as queers win more widespread acceptance.

...But wealthy and mostly white gay men have all too often been afforded the choice not just to shed the "oppressed" label, but to become oppressors themselves. Their sexuality, then, becomes a tool used to help uphold the anti-feminist, white supremacist, wealth-favoring status quo, and they need to f****** stop.

Deadspin Sports Writer Tells Gay Conservatives To ‘Shut The F*** Up’

Greene talks about suffering the same kind of oppression as a conservative as he did in the early days of his coming out as gay; Theisen proves his point.