It took me long enough

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I scare myself sometimes.

I just realized that all these lefty media outlets? They're owned and/or operated by the same people.

538 used to be exclusive to the NYT, then it was owned by ESPN, and now it's owned by ABC News. Nate Silver is actually an employee of ABC News, which is owned by Disney, which also owns ABC News. PS, Disney also owns Marvel Entertainment, home of the transgender superhero.

AND Disney is in talks to buy 21st Century Fox, which owns a bunch of media venues, including....Fox News.

Vox is owned by a company that also owns a bunch of other lefty blog sites. One of Vox's founders is none other than good old Daily Kos.

Buzzfeed is owned by itself, but it was founded by HuffPo people.

Politico is owned by Capitol News, which is owned by Allbritton, which owns a bunch of lefty media outlets.

So when you see those vids that show news anchors across numerous venues all saying the exact same thing? That's why.

We are so freaking owned by our media. No wonder half of this country's citizens are so messed up.

stgislander

PREMO Member
I thought spinning-off Fox News as an independent company was part of the deal for Disney to buy 21st Century Fox.

Hijinx

I just realized that all these lefty media outlets? They're owned and/or operated by the same people.

538 used to be exclusive to the NYT, then it was owned by ESPN, and now it's owned by ABC News. Nate Silver is actually an employee of ABC News, which is owned by Disney, which also owns ABC News. PS, Disney also owns Marvel Entertainment, home of the transgender superhero.

AND Disney is in talks to buy 21st Century Fox, which owns a bunch of media venues, including....Fox News.

Vox is owned by a company that also owns a bunch of other lefty blog sites. One of Vox's founders is none other than good old Daily Kos.

Buzzfeed is owned by itself, but it was founded by HuffPo people.

Politico is owned by Capitol News, which is owned by Allbritton, which owns a bunch of lefty media outlets.

So when you see those vids that show news anchors across numerous venues all saying the exact same thing? That's why.

We are so freaking owned by our media. No wonder half of this country's citizens are so messed up.

A Free Press. What a phucking joke.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

you find the same thing when one of the Resident Progressives makes reference to an innocuous sounding website Common Cause or CREW

Common Cause: We know the ultimate power in a democracy is the people. We are more than 1 million powerful, fearless, ordinary Americans working together to build a democracy that works for us all.

you look into who is running the origination, it is a laundry list of Political Operatives who worked for various progressiveness groups and in the Obama Administration before forming the hither to unknown newly quoted group

this website used to be good for ferreting out such connections

http://www.discoverthenetworks.com/