The Boy Scouts of America

Hijinx

They sure have. On top of gross mismanagement and declining participation, they now have massive lawsuits caused by the molestation cases.

I and many in my extended family have had a close involvement with scouting going back several generations. Sad to see the current state of affairs...

Geez when they started letting homosexuals run the chapters, they could not foresee this?

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
The boy scouts pedophilia problem dates back to the 80s, decades before the organization allowed either gay scouts or leaders.

Pedophiles molest young children...male and female.

Homosexual predators molest sexually mature young men......big difference

Just like in the Catholics Church. They were not pedophile priests as the media portrayed them, they were homosexual predators, preying on young sexually mature young men......

Don’t ever tell me homosexuals don’t prey on non-homosexual persons.

Last edited:

officeguy

Pedophiles molest young children...male and female.

Homosexual predators molest sexually mature young men......big difference

Just like in the Catholics Church. They were not pedophile priests as the media portrayed them, they were homosexual predators, preying on young sexually mature young men......

Don’t ever tell me homosexuals don’t prey on non-homosexual persons.

I'll tell you a secret. There have always been homosexual boy scout leaders, just as there have always been homosexual catholic priests and homosexual gym teachers. The only difference is that today, everyone knows who they are.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
I'll tell you a secret. There have always been homosexual boy scout leaders, just as there have always been homosexual catholic priests and homosexual gym teachers. The only difference is that today, everyone knows who they are.

No secret here....just don’t sugarcoat it and call them pedophiles, when they are homosexuals.....a protected class in today’s society...

Hijinx

No secret here....just don’t sugarcoat it and call them pedophiles, when they are homosexuals.....a protected class in today’s society...

In today's society the people who do not accept homosexuality are considered the ones that are societal problems.
People who do not accept that transgenders are just normal folks with a desire to be a different sex are the freaks.
Today we are supposed to accept the mentally ill as normal people.

I know someone will say What is normal? Normal is acceptance that there are two genders.Two only , male and female and they are meant for each other sexually.

littlelady

God bless the USA
I am glad that my grandfather and father who were leaders didn’t live to see the demise of the BSA. My Eagle Scout bros are devastated, and heartbroken. This should tell y’all what is happening to the USA. One chip at a time. RIP Baden-Powell. I, actually, have a slate from his roof. Very special.

black dog

Free America

So gay men that are priest, scout leaders and gym teachers are all pedophiles... Got it....

GregV814

GAY MEN don't have children unless they adopt some somalian or vietnamese kid to share with their life partners..so, why would they join the scouts??? most scout leaders are men guiding their sons along the trail... a kid wanders in a bicycle store to look at the cool bikes...gay men join the scouts to look at pretty little boys....call me what you want, thats how I see it.

SamSpade

GAY MEN don't have children unless they adopt some somalian or vietnamese kid to share with their life partners..so, why would they join the scouts??? most scout leaders are men guiding their sons along the trail... a kid wanders in a bicycle store to look at the cool bikes...gay men join the scouts to look at pretty little boys....call me what you want, thats how I see it.

Only partially true. I know of any number of gay men who have children, because they entered into a marriage
with a woman and then either left - or stayed and the wife was somehow ok with it.

Just because he's gay doesn't mean he doesn't have the necessary equipment - just considerably less *will*.

The Boy Scouts have very strict rules as far as adult interaction with the boys - by design, the scouts are a boy-led organization,
with adult oversight. That is the *point*. Yeah, you learn how to tie knots and start a fire, and you learn about nature and how
to shoot an arrow and cook outdoors and so on - but the point of scouting beyond the basics is leadership. Older scouts cannot
advance without taking on roles of leadership and teaching younger scouts. You CAN'T get to Star, Life and Eagle without positions
of responsibility. One of the primary maxims of scouts is, if you have a question, ask a *SCOUT*.

THIS is the part of scouts where I am sympathetic to the role for gay men - do you kick out a boy who comes out of the closet?
What a tough thing it is for a young man who realizes he is gay - and now must LEAVE something he's grown to love, such as
scouting.

Unlike SCHOOLS - I know of no situation where Scouts are ever taught anything about gay men. It's not relevant, and it shouldn't
be. Why should it have any bearing on an organization whose existence is based on things like fitness, outdoors, leadership and
preparedness? It's not a social society. However, I HAVE seen school curricula about homosexuality, and I don't see people bemoaning
it there.

I am sad to see that Scouting is losing membership. It has been the single best experience for my son in his ability to interact
with other boys. Nothing else - not church youth group or sports or school - has come close.

black dog

Free America

What and idiotic and ignorant thing to say, many men that are gay have children that are there DNA. I happen to know two...

Hijinx

Unlike SCHOOLS - I know of no situation where Scouts are ever taught anything about gay men. It's not relevant, and it shouldn't
be. Why should it have any bearing on an organization whose existence is based on things like fitness, outdoors, leadership and
preparedness? It's not a social society. However, I HAVE seen school curricula about homosexuality, and I don't see people bemoaning
it there.

Unlike you I think it is very relevant.Especially if you have a gay Scout leaders. It is very relevant to teach your boy about unwanted touch's and advances.

SamSpade

Unlike you I think it is very relevant.Especially if you have a gay Scout leaders. It is very relevant to teach your boy about unwanted touch's and advances.

THAT *is* part of the material, and is usually required for every rank below Star - as it advances, it expands into areas like the Internet and such.
They are taught about sexual predators and even when Scouts themselves try to pressure others into doing anything of the sort.
Bear in mind, the kinds of things kids face might not even be from sexual predators. There's enough straight up PEER pressure to do things
while naked or otherwise embarassing situations. Kids are still told to report such things.

But something I am guessing you are NOT aware of, and might be hard for you to grasp - most pedophiles are NOT gay.
Pedophilia is a psychiatric disorder - among other things - and over half of them are MARRIED men.
Although they can be hetero, bi or homosexual, most have been hetero.
Most male pedophiles target boys, but sometimes little girls as well.

Remember, this is a mental sickness. Some people practice bestiality and some people do other sick things - but no one assumes they're "gay".
It's just sick, period.

Smokey1

THAT *is* part of the material, and is usually required for every rank below Star - as it advances, it expands into areas like the Internet and such.
They are taught about sexual predators and even when Scouts themselves try to pressure others into doing anything of the sort.
Bear in mind, the kinds of things kids face might not even be from sexual predators. There's enough straight up PEER pressure to do things
while naked or otherwise embarassing situations. Kids are still told to report such things.

But something I am guessing you are NOT aware of, and might be hard for you to grasp - most pedophiles are NOT gay.
Pedophilia is a psychiatric disorder - among other things - and over half of them are MARRIED men.

Remember, this is a mental sickness. Some people practice bestiality and some people do other sick things - but no one assumes they're "gay".
It's just sick, period.

Pedophiles target pre-pubescent children, not adolescents which are the primary targets of the scoutmasters. If the victim is a post pubescent adolescent the pedophile dynamic no longer applies. In any event no heterosexual or straight person would have a desire to have a sexual relationship with someone of the same sex.

So the bottom line is if an adult male desires to have a sexual relationship with an adolescent male or older they are homosexual by definition.

It seems the SJWs in their irrational defense of homosexual predators are trying to imply that only straight heterosexuals are guilty of same sex child molestations which is ridiculous on its face.

Last edited:

black dog

Free America

It's just sick, period.

You sure seem to know alot about these lifestyles...