CNN Dembots poll, who they support in 2020

NextJen

Raisin cane
"Former Vice President Joe Biden continues to top the list when the potential Democratic electorate is asked who they'd be most likely to support for the nomination, with 30% saying they would back him. Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders lands in second with 14%. Support for each is about the same as in October. O'Rourke lands in third with 9%, up 5 points since October. New Jersey Sen. Cory Booker follows at 5%. California Sen. Kamala Harris and Massachusetts Senator Elizabeth Warren have each dropped 5 points since October and are now below 5% support."

Well, well. This seems to fly in the face of what other Dems suggest - that the party should steer away from white males.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
O'Rourke, the only candidate to make significant gains since CNN last polled on the race in October, said late last month that he hasn't ruled out a run for president, a shift from his flat denials of a run for the White House during his unsuccessful campaign for Senate earlier this year.

:lmao::lmao: So predictable...so perpetually shallow..

I love how the Dems keep falling in love with totally unaccomplished morons as their prez candidates. I thought Barry set the bar pretty high for "never dun nuthin', den got 'lected president", but it seems he's got company comin'.

Hijinx

Don't forget Jose Jimenez. Maybe not this year but in the future if the Democrats have anything to do with it.

SamSpade

I do like that the highest polling candidate - at this point - is "No One".

Obviously not meaning, no one at all, but no one in particular.
No one is doing it for anyone.

glhs837

Power with Control
I thought Beto was a white guy with a Hispanic nickname.

Indeed he is. Fourth gen Irish American. The Hispanic nickname is because his grandfather was Robert and they needed to break him out. His 80% Hispanic district lost out on being represented in the 26 member Hispanic Caucus because of his whiteness.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
The last time the dems won the white house, the guy they nominated ran on a platform of hope & change. The republicans counter punched by nominating a guy that ran on making America great, building a wall to stop illegal immigrants, bringing jobs back to American, renegotiating trade deals in the US's favor, making NATO allies pay for military support that they should have been paying for the past 7 decades and support law and order.

I suspect the dems will nominate someone that will also embrace some sort of utopic slogan but not give much detail on how to achieve their goals. The 2 coasts will lap it up. If the heartland can see through the charade there might be a chance for this nation. Otherwise buckle up for 4 more years of obama2.0.

GregV814

I think the guy Phil Swift, who sells that Perma Seal in spray cans, would be a good candidate on the Democrat side....He's full of bovine fecal matter, is loud, abrasive, he cuts boats in half, (good for the lefties who loathe the military), and patches stuff up with magic in a can. He is probably is a Natural born citizen, but when did that matter???

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I think the guy Phil Swift, who sells that Perma Seal in spray cans, would be a good candidate on the Democrat side....He's full of bovine fecal matter, is loud, abrasive, he cuts boats in half, (good for the lefties who loathe the military), and patches stuff up with magic in a can. He is probably is a Natural born citizen, but when did that matter???

I was thinking Mike Lindel, inventor of My Pillow. He has taken a mundane product, jacked the price up 5x over comparable pillows, and convinced America that they can't live without it.