Dershowitz on General Flynn: I Said He Was Not Guilty

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Pretty sure the kicker was Mueller threatening his son. That's some Gestapo #### right there. I'm not sure why we're allowing that sort of government abuse in the United States.

Hijinx

Pretty sure the kicker was Mueller threatening his son. That's some Gestapo #### right there. I'm not sure why we're allowing that sort of government abuse in the United States.

I stated the plan previously: It worked on Sarah Palin, the plan is to nitpick them to death.
Government lawyers with nothing to do but collect paychecks come up with BS infractions and for each infraction the defendant has to spend his own money to defend himself.
Soon it is cheaper to cop a plea whether innocent or not, than face more and more charges.Then they go after your family.

As for us allowing it: Please. WTF can we do?
We see it
We know it is wrong.
We vote for Republicans to stop it and they become a part of it.
Just WTF can we do?

The Democrats have the bit in their teeth and they are running away.
My only advice is to keep your sword clean and oiled and sharp.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I stated the plan previously: It worked on Sarah Palin, the plan is to nitpick them to death.

Palin was rope a doped by Progressive Organizations OUTSIDE the Alaskan Gvo. filing constant ethics complaints about everything she did

Hijinx

Palin was rope a doped by Progressive Organizations OUTSIDE the Alaskan Gvo. filing constant ethics complaints about everything she did

So: The only difference is that now we have Mueller and others in the Government doing it to Trump.

The end result will be the same. Even a Billionaire cannot fight Government paid attorneys.

Like Frosh and the new Aunt Jemima New York Attorney general.

Grumpy

Good stuff.

It gets worse. The Inspector General of the Department of Justice reported late last week that Mueller wiped Peter Strzok’s cell phone of all messages during the crucial time he was working for special counsel. The IG was unable to recover any text messages from it.

This was after the inspector general informed Mueller of the extreme bias of Strzok and Page evidenced by thousands of text messages on their phones. These messages were so egregious they required their termination from Mueller’s squad. Not only did Mueller hide this development from Congress, but he destroyed evidence on Strzok’s phone and allowed DOJ to do the same for Page’s phone. That’s a crime. Mueller put Paul Manafort in solitary confinement for simply trying to contact a witness.

Daily Caller - Sid Powell