Did Colin Kaepernick singlehandedly destroy the NFL?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I was reading a piece about how the NFL is having a hard time getting halftime performers (besides Maroon 5 :lol: ) and a commenter suggested getting Kaepernick to give a 30 minute lecture on the evils of white people.

Libs hate the NFL because it's "racist".
Conservatives hate the NFL because it's anti-American.

Corporate sports, in general, is trying to appeal to the audience that is least likely to consume their product - SJW leftists. I don't really understand this strategy.

GregV814

The NLF is racist...like the NBA, white men are a dying breed. Did Colon ( Yeah, I Know, Colin) ruin the NFL ? No...he was the straw that broke the dam...I am sure many many more players harbor that mindset, he just poked the sleeping panther...

Hijinx

The NLF is racist...like the NBA, white men are a dying breed. Did Colon ( Yeah, I Know, Colin) ruin the NFL ? No...he was the straw that broke the dam...I am sure many many more players harbor that mindset, he just poked the sleeping panther...

It's hurt maybe , but far from dead.
It's almost a black sport now, like basketball.
But still white men love watching it, so it has a future and could possibly make a comeback.
If anyone wants to watch real football go to your local High School.

transporter

I was reading a piece about how the NFL is having a hard time getting halftime performers (besides Maroon 5 :lol: ) and a commenter suggested getting Kaepernick to give a 30 minute lecture on the evils of white people.

Libs hate the NFL because it's "racist".
Conservatives hate the NFL because it's anti-American.

Corporate sports, in general, is trying to appeal to the audience that is least likely to consume their product - SJW leftists. I don't really understand this strategy.

Thanks for once again showing how little knowledge you actually possess...it is no wonder you are the "board mommy".

NFL TV ratings continue upward trend
After two straight years of declines, the NFL’s television ratings are bouncing back.

Ranking NFL teams by 2018 attendance through Week 14

Through 14 complete weeks of the NFL season, fans across the league have turned out in droves in support of their teams at their home venues.

SamSpade

3% equates to a "bounce?"

:lmao:

(shrug) Maybe the best tack is to agree with her, if only to shut her up.
REALITY will win the argument.

Trend is downward, and total viewership is STILL down by millions, even if it is higher than LAST year.
But AD REVENUE is WAY down, and prime time viewership on TV is still down from three years ago.

If the protests end, I think NFL fans will start to return. But if they persist or ratchet up, they'll face
what TV awards shows are already seeing - people are turning off.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
it is no wonder you are the "board mommy".

I guess you don't grasp how this whole thing works. What's next? You telling her "You didn't build that". Same quote from that other dude that was all smoke and no fire.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
But why? His audience is guys like you, not "guys" like Sap and Trans. Why would he alienate you to appease them? I don't understand that.

It's the crowd he want's to be with at parties.

Overall...... Not unlike Murdochs children.

CPUSA

Thanks for once again showing how little knowledge you actually possess...it is no wonder you are the "board mommy".

NFL TV ratings continue upward trend

Ranking NFL teams by 2018 attendance through Week 14

average trump hater.jpg ...
you just can't resist opening that jizz catcher of yours, can you?