Draining the swamp!!

transporter

Trump's interior secretary Zinke to step down amid ethics probes

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke, who has sought to open U.S. offshore waters to oil and gas drilling despite environmental protests, will be leaving his post at the end of the year, President Donald Trump tweeted on Saturday, the latest high-profile departure from his administration.

Trump did not give a reason for Zinke’s departure. However, the former Navy Seal and ex-congressman from Montana has faced multiple probes into his use of security details, chartered flights and a real estate deal.

Another one of those high quality, best and brightest type that Trump surrounds himself with is leaving the swamp under a cloud of ethics questions.

CPUSA

Another one of those high quality, best and brightest type that Trump surrounds himself with is leaving the swamp under a cloud of ethics questions.

butt hurt.jpg ...nobody cares what you think.
Because you keep proving you're incapable of doing that...

Hijinx

View attachment 126265 ...nobody cares what you think.
Because you keep proving you're incapable of doing that...

If only the Democrats had the balls to open investigations into Pelosi's millions and Schumer's, and Obama and Hillary this crap would stop.

Democrats are using this method to go after everyone connected with Trump.
Go after Valerie Jarret, go after Lynch and others in Obama's and Hillary's insiders
Go after George Soros.

There is almost no one alive who hasn't done something.
But Republicans don't like Trump either so they let the Dems pull this crap.
As an American citizen I am sick of all this BS the Dems are pulling and getting away with.

This_person

So, your problem here seems to be with the fact that Trump said he surrounds himself with good people.

I'm assuming that other presidents must have never said that, because otherwise their cabinets might bother you, too.

For example, Mr. Obama nominated Clinton, who intentionally gave away Top Secret information from her private server to the Chinese and was known to run a "pay for play" with State Department policies. He also nominated Tim Geithner who was a known tax cheat. He also nominated Eric Holder (Fast & Furious, New Black Panther intimidation, Contempt of Congress, etc., etc., etc.). Should I go on?

I mean, you sound ridiculous. Would you ever believe a president who says, "I don't really know most of these folks. I get a binder full of names and resumes, and I pick about 5, talk with them, and there you go. I never do any personal background checks on people because I'm a wee bit busy with the other 9,000,000 appointees and decisions and policies and practices and Boy Scout Troops from Topeka, oh, and, let's not forget the daily briefings about how horrible our world is. Yeah, suck it up, buttercup, I talk #### because that's what you expect of me!" Because, that doesn't sound very "presidential", does it. So, LYING TO YOU about how great his picks are is among the VERY presidential ways Trump acts.

He doesn't know. Obama, I'm sure, didn't know Geithner was a tax cheat. Obama offered Sec State to Biden first, and we all know Biden is a complete idiot on pretty much everything; so maybe he did know how bad his picks were, just like Trump.

But, this is like being upset he had TWO (can you BELIEVE IT?!!) scoops of ice cream. It's stupid, idiotic, and entirely in your norm.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
If only the Democrats had the balls to open investigations into Pelosi's millions and Schumer's, and Obama and Hillary this crap would stop.

Democrats are using this method to go after everyone connected with Trump.
Go after Valerie Jarret, go after Lynch and others in Obama's and Hillary's insiders
Go after George Soros.

It cant' happen. ALL democraps are guilty of similar activity.

Stop thinking of them as a political faction.

They are a criminal enterprise... Just like MS-13, the Mafia or any other you can name.