KLAVAN: Democrats Are Shocked Trump Paid Off Women! [Satire]

Hijinx

https://www.dailywire.com/news/39372/klavan-democrats-are-shocked-trump-paid-women-andrew-klavan

Democrats are absolutely shocked that Donald Trump would pay off women to keep them from revealing his adulterous affairs. Reeling with moral disillusionment and a deep, deep sense of betrayal, many Democrats and journalists — but I repeat myself — have declared themselves to be in an absolute tizzy of righteous tizziness over the revelations.

Trump pays her over $100,000 dollars to keep her mouth shut.

Does anyone have any idea what he paid her to open it for the head job in the first place.?
Asking for a friend.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Meanwhile...there is still no accounting of the money paid to silence the alleged victims of Dem sexual assaults..using taxpayer money.

Hijinx

LMAO, I doubt seriously she works that cheap.

But remember the old joke about asking a woman if she would prostitute herself for a Million bucks and she says Yes.
The guy asks if she would do it for $20 bucks and she gets insulted.
The guy says we have already established that you are a prostitute, now we are just working on the price.

transporter

https://www.dailywire.com/news/39372/klavan-democrats-are-shocked-trump-paid-women-andrew-klavan

Democrats are absolutely shocked that Donald Trump would pay off women to keep them from revealing his adulterous affairs. Reeling with moral disillusionment and a deep, deep sense of betrayal, many Democrats and journalists — but I repeat myself — have declared themselves to be in an absolute tizzy of righteous tizziness over the revelations.

You forgot the first four words of the opinion piece...dumbass...it was even bolded to make sure it would get the attention of the dumbass contingent of dailywire readers:

The following is satirical.

Grumpy

Guessing Tranny didn't see that the thread was noted as Satire and had to read the article.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
You forgot the first four words of the opinion piece...dumbass...it was even bolded to make sure it would get the attention of the dumbass contingent of dailywire readers:

We ALL knew that, butt munch. Why don't you learn to STFU?

littlelady

God bless the USA
We ALL knew that, butt munch. Why don't you learn to STFU?

That will never happen. Trans is here for a reason with her other comrades; which are few on this forum. But, you know how it goes, and has been going for a long time. Go, Trump!

BOP

Butthurt little bitch.jpg

:coffee: